A note on -God-

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by DarkLunacy, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Spinner

Spinner Member

Oh I'm serious!
    Mwahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!

2. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

My children, wishing God away isn't something likely to happen.

Can you push the wind away, well ok, when you fart but, I mean, the wind outside?

I have read your posts, your hearts too.

Some of you are jealous, like Cain was jealous of Abel. Well, I can understand because Eve stopped breastfeeding Cain when the little booger came out.

AND...

You too feel this way.

BUT...

I'm not about to breastfeed any of you. I created cows that give some real godamn 2% milk out there.

Some of you also doubt the your Lord's identity. I'm sorry but I lost my driver's permit because of...er..too much wine at mass... Yet, do I ask if your name, Darklunacy, is Darklunacy?

Don't you yourself know that making a post to attack another member, and especially a divine one is wrong? You couldeth have your ass banned for that...

Yet, thou actions grieve me more than anything else. My angels are praying for you a this moment.

BUT...

If you thou don't change your path of anger, you could wake up with high cholesterol one morning. God is forgiving but God can also be a bitch at times.

For the rest of the sheeps who follows this evil, let me tell you of a great parable -

Once this man had two sons and...er...waitaminute...this blind sheppard was...er...that's not the one... I think I'm getting alzheimer or something here...

Anyway, I'll get to the point because you guys aren't eternal like I.
    Thou can choose to ignore the Lord's call - they have ears but don't listen, they have eyes but don't see, they have my post but use the ignore function...

Knoweth that you have freewill. But when you die and get to heaven, things are a little different. There are lots of bathroom to wash and the brushes used are very small - making the task to last an eternity.

3. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Actually i think if the goddess turned up in one or more of her many forms, then that might create a bit more balance.

as for 'gods' reply on this thread if its short and snappy i might read it but not with something of essay lengh

S

4. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

Well, take a look at the Bible, buster, you'll see that I tend to make things long.

Ever been to mass?

5. thehipsterdufus

thehipsterdufus Member

maybe you should read the little bible in you hand, and try to find the word 'mass' being used as in the context of your post

YOU WON'T FIND IT

6. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i love god.

7. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

i love him too. this is super entertainment to me. i wonder if that makes me weird

8. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i have no thoughts on "God"......

9. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

I get the feeling that god is just one of us. I tolerate and sometimes appreciate god.

10. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

-God- is the man. and quite witty. i find it hilarious that most havent figured out his identity

11. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

I have a guess, PM me and tell me who it really is so others can stay in the dark but I will know.

12. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

how bout you just pm your guess to me and i will tell you if it is wrong.
    im not 100 percent positive, but 99.999999

13. Roachie

Roachie Member

Back to the topic...I think -GOD- is funny...I just think some people are jealous that they dont get so much atention.

Envy is the beginning of most sinns....Just let it go..find ur own way to become famous...there is no bitchin..its actually quite amusing...

14. DharmaBum

DharmaBum Old Guard

What if God was One of us?....Just a Stranger on the bus...?

Sorry Joan!

15. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Someone told me his true identity yesterday, but considering I haven't been around these parts all that long, I still don't know who he is. But apparently she has him on her AIM buddy list, and talks to him from time to time.

16. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Only ever been to black mass and read the witches bible

S

17. badassdawickedmoose

badassdawickedmoose Member

-GOD- is a pretty funny guy, although he still hasnt answered my prayer... :p
    i have no idea who he was on the old forums, I was thinking friend44, but he's already back on his original name, unless it's his alias...

18. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

Badasswicked -

We've had some severe rains up here. You kids don't know just how cloudy it can be up here.

If you could write down your prayer here or send it by Fed-Ex it might reach me faster.

You can also send it by ordinary prayer but it's not what it used to be. There so many people nowadays. When I said "procreate" I didn't know you guys would take it so seriously. Now, when I read your prayers, my channels keep changing on tv.

You know how I love you.

BUT...

If it has anything to do with that machine gun you asked Santa Claus last Xmas the answer is no right away.

19. gesone

gesone Member

God rocks! He's funny and super creative with his posts.

20. badassdawickedmoose

badassdawickedmoose Member

but i got that. along with the sword and canon, remember...