a nice bike ride

Discussion in 'Living on the Earth' started by veroness, Apr 29, 2007.

1. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

i enjoyed a nice bike ride this morning and i feel great. i finally went down to our communities pool area and found a pond. i cleaned it up a bit and put some sticks wth fishing rod on them to the side so they wouldnt go in the pond and hurt the animals. i also saw this really big area of grass and tress and flowers that would be great for a nice game of frisbee. i also rode all the way back up hill with out stopping or taking a break. im proud.

2. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

sweet.

I love biking around in the spring... It's more of a time to ride slow in the early spring and just look at everything, but when May hits, mash the pedals. lol.

I bmx so I GOTTA go fast.

3. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

Neat. I love to go for bike rides. =)

4. Sun.Dancer

Sun.Dancer Member

My Trek is my only form of transportation. I currently ride 10 miles each way to work. It is a wonderful, enlightening, meditative, and strengthening experience. I highly recommend for everyone.

I am glad others feel the same about it.

5. Naoki_ninja

Naoki_ninja Bruce Lee's hero

i love riding my bike! hey, is anyone going to LIVE EARTH? i might!!!

6. emsterino

emsterino Member

I think bikes are so cool...so for the people who like to sit on their butts can do so and move at the same time! Haha! Speaking of bikes, I need to get my brakes fixed somehow...

7. scarynickname

scarynickname Wanderer

I love riding my bike. Well, most of the time anyway. I used to ride to work, but I live too far away now.