A new perspective

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Autentique, May 31, 2004.

1. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

If not everyone, but most of ecastasy's users, feel like E has changed their perspective in life in some way, like they have been reborn, become an improved self.

I agree with this, after using E for the first time. I realized a couple of days after this, if not a week. I was just walking down the street on my way back home, and this feeling of well being struck me. I feel totally conected to the world around me, that there's nothing that can't be solved. And that everything lies within me, happiness, freedom. I can't really explain it, but since then I look at the world in a different way.

What I wanted to know is if you feel E has changed you?? And if it has, how have you changed?

2. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Nothing has changed my perspective as much as acid did..but E does change it for me while i'm on it at least.

3. greasytuesday

greasytuesday Member

I remember when I first started doing it I just thought everyone was okay and hatred is baggage, but that feelings gone now :(

4. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

I've got a lot more confidence in myself then before. I find it a lot easier to talk to strangers and strike up a conversation, or make a connection with someone I already know...

5. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Acid was amazingly mind blowing. It made me reasses myself

But X made me look at the world differently. Both chemicals were amazing trips.

6. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

i've had some good experiences, but i'm certainly not changed because of it. I think a well rounded mix of marijuana, mushrooms, and lsd have certainly changed the way I think, and the way i percieve the world around me. I've noticed that, things are neither good, nor bad, they just are. Many things I would have normally seen as bad, or wrong, I see as neutral now. Anyone else feel the same way

7. RivertranceJamGirl

RivertranceJamGirl Member

Mushrooms for years, and a bit of L in the 80's and weed definitely has shown me aspects of life I wouldnt see without them. Shrooms alone ahs tapped me into the other world full of gods and symbology and nature. If you let them come, they will type thing. L taught so much when I had a good and then a bad one when I was n Hi School. Taught me how to gain control of myself, and how amazing life was, and how good and bad it can be.

E does similar, in a whole different way. Where as Shroomz and such were one with nature, E is one with sensation and humans. E taught me what I already wanted to know. E just made for a really extraordinary environment full of potential. E does change a person I think in the way of what theyre excited about, and gives this deep connection with humans, music, and the dance floor. Those little E beans will never show the Mayan Calendar layed out on a trampolene under a full moon like the Shroomz did, but the e's will teach to jive with people really well, which is good to excercise. The propblem with the e, is that its too gnarly to take a lot. Sticking to a few times a year and being inspired by it is great, but it can get boring from what I hear. Its not like shrooms where Ive been hanging out with them on great and not so great occaisons for over 10 years, and to this day can fully be with them. They do so much different things, where as E is just a good reminder to open up every once in awhile.

8. Purple Haze

Purple Haze Member

E has definite'y changed me, as well as the usage of all the other drugs...I have noticed that before I began to use them I was more closed minded and timid and afraid of exposing my true self...now I just don't care...I'm me...and I'm not afraid to post out who I am....I have come from being closed up and dead...to wild and alive....

everyone changes their mentality with the usage of drugs, it's part of the effect of drug usage.....