A new/original/uncommon method

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Andy Schumer, Feb 26, 2023.

1. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Has anyone ever tried something new, uncommon, unheard of method to masturbate?

Joe90 likes this.
  2. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I havé one but I prefer to tell in private. Nothing out of this world, just different. But in case that woman in question is on this site

Joe90 likes this.
  3. Betterelectric

Betterelectric Members

I have. Keep the skin pulled tight!

Joe90 likes this.
  4. john slick

john slick Members

sometimes I put my hard cock loosely into a paperback book and wank it slowly,grabbing my dick with the book. It really feels pretty good

Joe90 likes this.
  5. pt11055

pt11055 Members

Ok, well, here goes....

First, I'm a guy, straight, nothing excites me like a woman's body.
    But since very early youth I have this thing for jockstraps, bikinis, thongs and g-strings. A bit of very early autoerotic stimulation. It started with the jock, which was my first masturbation toy, which I got at age 9, and would put it on, and get turned on before I knew how to masturbate. First time I had an orgasm, I'd used the little jock to pull up and down over my cock and balls, rubbing out the first one ever. But when I could, I started to buy mens bikinis, underwear, swimwear, etc. I would put them on, get hard, then fantasize about athletic women, and go to it. I loved the look and even more, the feel of them. Then I got into mens thongs and g-strings, and found a whole new stimulation of the back strap between the cheeks. They look great, and like "just how hot am I?", and my wife likes when I wear them, both in private swimming situations and in the bedroom. I've surprised her with a "show" every so often. She's got her own selection of course, and wears them very nicely.

In the last few years I've been using an Aneros for prostate stimulation, and discovered a whole new world. It was only a matter of time when the whole thing came together.

Today I was going through the thong/bikini inventory to see what fit, what didn't, what was falling apart (some are very old favorites), and what I could update. Summer is coming eventually, and I do wear these things outside. I had to try them on of course, and went through quite a few when I felt that warm tickle start. This time I got an idea to try something. I got out my first Aneros, the one with the curly handle, lubed it up and drove it in. That move always gives me a shiver, and if I'm already started up, it's a pretty significant shiver. But this time I found this little black thong I bought a size or so too small. I mean this thing was small, and tight, which was the point, but I thought I'd gone too far. I was going to toss it, but instead I stepped into it, pulled it up over my legs, and centered it in place, then passed the back strap through the curly Aneros handle, which allows it to apply pressure, very strong pressure, on the prostate. Wow, and...just wow! I'd already started to float, but then I pulled the little thong up into place, which this time, was very high over my hips. O. M. G, the pressure! And it was like electricity. My leg muscles began to shake, and in seconds I was deep into a full-on prostate orgasm. When that happens, I'm hopeless, out of control. Just standing or lying there, shaking, groaning, unable to stop and not wanting to. When these things happen, your perception of time changes. It's like time stops for you, and you're not even standing on earth. The sensations start in the groin, but sweep through the body all the way to your fingers, which for me, were held outstretched, rigid, and quivering with all the rest of my limbs. I don't know how long this lasted, and there's no way to tell, but it seems very long. Not like the typical orgasm, which builds, peaks, and fades, this kind builds, peaks, peaks, peaks, and stays up there. When it eventually faded, and I started breathing hard again, I relaxed for a minute or so, then grabbed the front of the thong where it was tight over my cock, and pulled it up. Hard. That drove the Aneros solidly into the sweet spot, and launched me into another full-on prostate orgasm. Every muscle tight, every joint straight, violently shaking, and on and on it went. My head was swimming in a sea of pleasure when I forced my consciousness to break through. I really didn't have any more time for this. I had to get back to earth, calm down, and move to my next task. It took force, deliberate effort, to end the orgasm.

I'm no stranger to these prostate orgasms. They are always extremely intense. If I'd had more time, like a couple of hours, I'd have let myself have a half dozen or more of these, then start slow edging masturbation. Eventually, when I'm on my game, I can move up to a conventional orgasm while having a prostate orgasm at the same time. That peak....well, lets just say...take the best O you've ever had, and jack it up, way up. You think your head will explode, and take your body with it. Oh well, not today. Maybe tonight, we'll see. The nice thing about prostate orgasms is, you don't run out of gas and have to recycle. They just keep coming until you're exhausted. Even if you're not turned on and hard, you can still get a P-orgasm. And have as many as you like, or have time for. But the tight little black thong over the handle was the extra juice this time. And yes, I will be back for more.

Stimulating the prostate is something every guy needs to try. Get the right tool. I have 3 different Aneros, none are exactly right on their own. One is just too big, so I don't use it. My go-to Helix Sin has been modified for extra prostate stimulation, but there are others. Hey, just finding the right one is total fun. Just start somewhere, and try one. The user reviews on some of the sex toy sites are probably worth reading. Aneros got in the game first, but they aren't the only ones, not the cheapest either.

All I can say is, that's my "uncommon" method, though I have to say, when it comes to masturbation, it's now my common one. And, nice plus, use during regular sex too for a mind-blowing ride. Have your partner play with it in place. Everybody has fun when the excitement goes wild. Stimulating a guy's prostate while he's in his woman is a whole new ride for her and him. And you won't run out of steam before she does, in fact, she'll probably beg for mercy.

Lookin41 and Joe90 like this.
  6. Joe90

Joe90 Members

I like to hump cheesecake or gateau. Very nice. It's a buyer to serve afterwards though and you do get some strange looks.

7. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

My gf can have intense orgasms from just wearing a thong and then having someone just do gentle pulls, up and side to side. That's enough to make her cum

Joe90 likes this.
  8. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I don’t know if it counts in this thread which could go in another one as well.

I ended up giving a ride to a young coworker after the end of the closing shift where we work
    I tried not to appear too annoyed about it (skipping many details to focus on the subject)
    She ended up reaching across to rub and caress me and she felt it grow but she didn’t want to have it out, so I took what I could get, receiving caresses.

She started rubbing harder and slower so I parked in a parking lot of a closed retail store, the far end. I said it felt real good and she kept going. After a short enough time I said it was feeling real good and I was going to cum, she said I was kidding but sure enough she made me cum in my pants. She still thought I was joking until she felt the wetness through the pants. She was a little disturbed and yanked her hand away, she used a tissue to wipe her hand. Turned out she never touched a guy before and she thought I would not mind letting her do only that but she didn’t count on making me cum. I taught her that if she planned on making a guy horny she better be prepared for more one way or another. She just was worried I would have asked for more if it came out.
    I said I still enjoyed her touch, I left out other thoughts but hoping to have another chance and progress from what happened

6Sailor9 likes this.
  9. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Furthermore to my unexpected adventure, it was a rather ordinary orgasm, nothing to rave about. But I liked the kinkiness if it, but I had to drive home with the wet mess and the smell of semen. At least it was not in the car and I could wash my clothes, shower after.

10. ahab in baja

ahab in baja Members

I have, and only recently, in the past couple of days. It could go in the category of using items around the house for a wonderful new purpose but I’d say better than most such homemade contraptions, maybe could be new a growth industry. I wonder if there are patents for the technology.

11. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Best thing you could do is inquire or research to find out if you feel inclined

12. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

You'll need a friend for this, but it can be wild. Have your friend lube their hand and then hold your cock without stroking. You need to pump your hips, fuck their hand in order to cum:p

Lookin41 likes this.
  13. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Honestly, I know what I like the best and what works the best for me and I stick with that.

14. FriedPickles

FriedPickles Members

As a guy I have two:

First one would be ejaculating/emissioning multiple times. These do not have the normal orgasm to them, but the build up to the point of no return is wonderful, along with shooting/dripping out stuff, with no refractory period.

The process is simple: edge extremely close to the point of no return and then relax everything (no touching), and if done correctly it will drip/shoot out. It gets messy quickly and I usually give my prostate a bit of rest between releases, even though it feels like I want to do it again immediately.

The second one I haven't successfully done yet, but it's self fucking. So putting my own thingy in my butt.

15. NaturalDreams

NaturalDreams Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

When I was much younger I discovered, if I put my semi-hard cock between my legs I could rub it with finger tips. As I was rubbing my cock would get harder and having my cock surrounded by flesh would feel amazing. I imagined this is what it would feel like to have my cock inside someone. It sort of does feel like that but not really.

If I got hard before getting my cock between my legs it would hurt so I always had to start semi-erect.

Now that I'm older, I still do this sometimes. It feels even better after I cum in my legs.

sukulunt likes this.