A New Modafinil Thread

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by ragamala, Oct 4, 2016.

1. ragamala

ragamala Spiritual Entertainer

Hey, so searching the forums for Modafinil I've found mostly threads with people's specific questions. But as I've just gotten some of this chem I'd like to start a general all-purpose Modafinil thread, where maybe we can just talk about it in a general sense and share knowledge rather than just answering specific questions.

I have tried it only once, here are the characteristics I personally found:

--Long-lasting stimulation, I was still feeling it 9-10 hours after dosing and I know it interfered with my sleep up to 18 hours after I dosed.
    --A stimulant feeling, with increased heart rate. Seems to also multiply its effects with caffeine, as some coffee later in the day had way more than its usual effect
    --Definitely good for stamina/endurance/focus (in the sense of staying on-task) but not sure if it is good for concentration, per se, as it seemed like it made my mind race and thoughts to flow very rapidly.
    --Not as much physical excitement/tension as adderall/vyvanse.

Here are some facts/opinions I learned online:
    --Modafinil is tolerance-producing. One source recommended use no more than once a week, while another recommended up to 3-4 times a week just never two days in a row.
    --A daily user at 200mg would reach steady plasma concentration after 4 days.
    --Modafinil acts primarily as a dopamine reuptake inhibitor, which pharmacologically it appears to do at about the same potency as Ritalin, but appears to have very low abuse potential

Let's open the floor. Who else has used this compound, how do you use it, how often and at what doses? What effects do you notice? What recommendations do you have about its use?

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

took Provigil in the army,, never knew then what it was.. no wonder im so fucked in the head, and sleep like shit with weird dreams..

3. ragamala

ragamala Spiritual Entertainer

Have dosed more times now. 200mg every fourth day for the last couple weeks. Definitely produces an energetic wakefulness but not the same noticeable rush as on the first time. To get more out of it I would consider upping the dosage or, more likely, waiting longer than 4 days between dosing.

4. CoolRunnings

CoolRunnings Member

I'm bumping this thread. I've been a long time member but have been away for a long time. I'm interested in modafinil and armodafinil. I've researched and searched on here through threads. Upon searching, I've seen a few people bring sources up. Would you say these are legit sources or are they spam?

5. CoolRunnings

CoolRunnings Member

I've now tried modafinil.... I feel like it has some nasty build up effect if done semi-regularly. I can't even do 50 mg now qithout feeling..... icky.