A Month to Make Money? October 2021

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by ~Zen~, Oct 2, 2021.

1. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

IMG_20211002_104639.jpg

Your astrologer has studied the stars, read all the reports online for you, and gathered information from the cosmos to guide you this month.

I have used the Waterman pen to outline the important aspects and find these dates have meaning.

Overall

Although many cry aloud with stress over Mercury being retrograde until October 18th, I see it as an opportunity to use your wits and make money before the holiday seasons madness descends. There is a possibility income could change by the end of the year, one way or another.

This is also a good month to check on your health and see your dentist or doctor. Don't neglect your carcass or it won't get you through the winter without complaining.

The Aspects

October 6th, the new moon in Libra is opportunistic, especially for Taureans, Virgos and Libras.

Jupiter the planet of fortune trines the sun in Libra on October 15th.

On October 17th Jupiter wakes up from its retrograde period and starts moving forward, and more things should start happening for everyone breaking some stalemates.

On the 18th Mercury goes direct bringing more energy to the mix. Also on October 18th Mars trines Jupiter for more good luck and activity.

October 20th may be stressful as the Moon is Full in Aries, but the positive ride will continue through the end of the month into November.

October 28th Venus and Jupiter sextile each other, a good day for career advancement.

Mars enters Scorpio on October 30th and it's time to plan your Halloween party scene :)

A special Halloween treat is in store for everyone with both Mercury and Jupiter, now direct in motion, trine on October 31. This is a good aspect for making money or getting recognition for a job well done.

Candy Gal, Totally Yoda and DrRainbow like this.
  2. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

All true for me.

3. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

You are a lucky star :) Read your tarot card for today !!!

Candy Gal likes this.
  4. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

I will go and look. Thanks x

~Zen~ likes this.
  5. LynnRobles

LynnRobles Newbie

Hey there! Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I just stumbled upon this post and found it really interesting.

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

its not the little green pieces of paper that are unhappy