A message to all men

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by 6-eyed shaman, May 22, 2020.

1. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

They are also not supposed to call peaceful protesters and activists, "rioters, looters, arsonists, abusers, and violent anarchists".

Just so ya know for next time.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  2. Kaisersoze

Kaisersoze Members

Well, that's an easy one. It only takes a set of eyes that connect to a brain that work in unison to know what you are looking at when someone tells you the opposite of what you are seeing. So far I haven't seen any.peaceful protestors being called violent or rioters or arsonists, etc... . For some reason it seems to only work the other way around. I wonder why that is? I don't watch very much mainstream news, but what little finds its way to me and I watch it, I feel like I'm watching a sitcom, as a news channel does a self parody of news channel that talks about everything except the actual news that is important and factual.
    You said "for next time". Why would you want a next time?
    I'm hoping there will be no next time.

dd788snipe likes this.
  3. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well what do expect when you read Breitbart or watch Fox News !!! - some of us are capable to distilling the facts from any news report.

4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Yeah... Paying attention to what actually going on is vitally important. Too bad so many have never had this skill....

To clarify "the next time" means the next time you want post a blatantly inaccurate, one sided statement... Maybe you should switch channels first and see what is actually going on...