A man beats a nursing home patient

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by deleted, May 21, 2020.

1. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

yes and I do have compassion for these struggles he has. I have compassion for the elderly gentleman. I have compassion for the families on both sides, I like that the article on fox didn’t make racism the headline as well. I would like to see more papers present just facts like this as well, without assumptions or fabricated scenarios aimed to divide for political purposes.

I don’t think so, Re manslaughter, who knows. What he did was very wrong, people will die in this facility if he really has it. I still have to question if what is said is true, simply because it is a news source. But I believe the quotes by the father. :)

Last edited: May 23, 2020
  2. deleted

deleted Visitor

upload_2020-5-24_11-35-5.png

The difference is .. The kid punching the old man was a patient. IT wasnt til after his arrest was this made aware.. Why the hell was he a patient there? Even his father asked the same question..

Catholic Groyper on Twitter

3. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Was that the same place as the other elderly patient?
    Looks like a hidden camera was set up in that one.

ialso thought about the other video in the original article.... who was holding the phone to record it? Was someone holding it or did he prop it up somewhere?

so now the original story has changed some. Now they are saying he wasn’t a healthcare worker at the facility. That he was already up on assault charges of another person as well when he assaulted this victim.

Last edited: May 24, 2020
  4. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If that's the case, then who let him into the bedroom of this vulnerable patient in the first place, as he presumably, wasn't related to the patient. Seems the security of the nursing home needs to re-examined as it is far too lax !!!

5. Beach Ball Lady Balls

I am pretty sure he was a worker there, in the video he was ranting about having to clean up his shit. But papers are now saying now, his father said he was up on assault charges from the week before and 5hat he should not have been there since he tested positive with covid19. I believe this is where the confusion set in. like a telephone game concluded... oh, the father says the guy was sick, he shouldnt have been at that facility, This turns into he was there because he was sick and didn’t work there. I had to think about this, tons of misinformation, once the telephone game starts.

Also his clothes were the clothes of a healthcare worker, not a patient.

6. Vladimir Illich

All of which doesn't invalidate my comments. If he was a patient suffering from Covid - 19 he should have been in lock-down and not allowed out of his room at all. If he was an employee tested positive for Covid - 19 he should be in isolation at home and not allowed anywhere near the nursing home. Which proves the point I was previously making, that the nursing home's security is far too lax.

7. Expect lots of damage control. This very thing happened in the 80s and turned out to be rather common so the elder healthcare industry saw a severe slump as people decided to care for their elderly at home instead of taking the risk that they'd be terrorized in their final years.

There's also a need to keep this tamped down to prevent any backlash from white Americans. After all, it's mostly their parents and grandparents being beaten in these places. And who doesn't want to beat up a few "old white people" since they caused everything that's wrong with the world today?

8. Beach Ball Lady Balls

My point is. the father said he should not have been there, meaning he should not have been at work, in the mans room. He should have been isolating. He was in a group home or halfway house and had assault charges from the week prior. Another reason why he should not have been there at work in this facility, His father Said he tested positive for covid19, another reason why he should have been at work.

the nursing home clearly was not informed of the assault charges the Week before, nor of his test results. So you believe that when someone tests positive like this, they should not be trusted to self isolate, and should be locked up, perhaps a guard?

Last edited: May 25, 2020
  9. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Medical records are private information! Facilities will say, if you are sick, don’t come in... call us and let us know. But it is the facilities fault he didn’t do this?
    Vlad?

I question your logic a lot. The misinformation you continually provide. Whining I am lockeD up, I can’t go to church. Then later saying I don’t go to church, church is evil. It is the rights fault you are locked up. Your goal is division. You take away individual responsibility and continually put the power and blame on the businesses or organizations that are in opposition to you. You might consider hating the left and right, since majority on both sides don’t agree with you,

10. Vladimir Illich

Not allowed access to the nursing home UNTIL they show evidence of a 'negative' test - so yes I repeat, the care home were negligent and/or incompetent in in their security (or lack of) arrangements !!!

11. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Lol. They don’t test every week, or every day. This can change from one day to the next. The responsibility is on the individual. At the beginning in the US (right government) healthcare workers were all tested from what I understand. Same with in the UK. (Right government) Not in Canada though. Left government.

explain that away, please? Let’s unleash the spin doctor who doesn’t do a good job. And I will give more examples of your contradictions.

12. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

There have been similar instances in which old black men living in nursing homes have been mistreated by staff members.
    Would you suggest it’s justice for all the misdeeds and crimes they committed in their youth?

13. Not at all. When it happens to them it's egregious racism. When it happens to old white dudes, it's just something disturbed kids do, nothing to see here. Good clean fun!

14. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Oh I know, I was just curious to hear your response.

15. What's funny is that I grew up hating old white dudes too. I blamed them for everything. They're STILL the reason I can't get legal pot in Georgia.

In fact, most of the people who have fucked me up over the years have been old white dudes. I can count the non-white career killers, con artists and crooked cops on 1 hand. So I fully get the frustration.

But I'm not psychotic enough to go wail on some old dude who clearly didn't do shit to me. And I think anyone who does such a thing should be flogged in public till they walk funny.

16. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Wondering, career killers, do you mean serial killers? Joke. What is a career killer? There are many types of career killers.... in the office. Not sure which kind you mean. Or all of them? I can think of about 7 things that can kill a career which are politically based today. The list of carreer killers are growing under the left.

so I am wondering what kind of career killer you experienced?

17. Beach Ball Lady Balls

I often feel on this forum I am doing damage control, on this forum because of misleading information by the media, which is intentional a lot of the time. Then people just go with it, it is what the people want to believe because it strengthens their cause, their proof, or so it is believed,

18. The best example of a career killer I saw was when I worked for Westinghouse. The department manager offered a promotion to one of the engineering managers that was slightly more pay, but he became a manager of none, no staff, just him. No way to advance out of it, an oubliette of a sort. He did it to make room for his son in law in an office across the hall from his own, where the engineering manager expected to be going. Everybody expected him to be next in line. Instead, he was diverted into a hole.

Of course he quit and went to work for GE, the competition, but he never reached VP of anything and he was probably the most qualified guy on the floor.

I won't discuss when this kind of shit happened to me because I'm still not certain I won't revisit the issue some day.

19. Beach Ball Lady Balls

When I worked for a film company, my boss excluded me from things the department organized. Kids Christmas party for the company. Everyone was allowed to organize it, participate in it, except for me, but did all the years before. The reasons she said was because I didn’t have children and not married. I was not the only one without kids. Anyways, basically I didn’t fit the mold. Did my job really well, but I stopped getting her lunch. It was a power play. She didn’t consider me a team player, but I was. When I would get her her lunch I would only have 20 minutes left for my own lunch. I simply had little in common with others in the department. She and others, some of them went out of their way to make me feel as if I was not a part of the department, didn’t belong., I left there after time and moved on... but kept in c9ntact with a few. The people at the top got wind of that and other things she did to me, as she didn’t hide it. Bragged about it even. Her department was moved to the basement, in the far corner, away from everyone after that. I thought good, make them into the bottom feeders that they are, in a really shabby looking department. No windows for them, no contact with others in this large company.

apparently not getting lunch for your female boss and not wanting to learn how to knit, makes one not a team player. Oh and you must sit with them all at the company Christmas party, even though you have friendships in other departments. Oh and because 8 got a lot of free stuff given to me, concert tickets, movie screenings, etc... my boss resented having to ask me to get it for her. She complained to me about that. I thought, well if you weren’t such a bitch, if you perhaps ventured out beyond your wall, you might find some success beyond the position you hold. She even resented the money that was gathered for me when I left the company for a gift. Lol. People talked to me and told me things she said. There was another girl in the the department hired and given a position for more money who was another directors daughter. Over people who had more experience and education than this one newly graduated student in the department, also liked knitting.

anyhow, I believe that the guy in the video .... he is career killer and he did it to himself.

Last edited: May 26, 2020
  20. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

The more of these stories I read, the more I think how right Billy Currington is. God is great, Beer is good, PEOPLE ARE CRAZY!