A man beats a nursing home patient

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by deleted, May 21, 2020.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Everyone has heard of Gallup, you had to resort to Quinnipiac University Connecticut to create your own little fantasy world

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Trump will win, you have 6 long months until the election, the economic fallout will really bite by then

The Dems will say their plan is to tax the wealthy...which is a fair chunk of those elderly. Sure in polls, many of them will say they prefer Biden to not seem selfish, but come voting day, they will vote for the guy that will tax their retirement funds less - Trump

3. onceburned

onceburned Banned

is that like all leftist college students ? ( Quinnipiac ) seems like they're all leftists until they get out in the real world and start paying bills

4. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

If the economic fallout will really bite by then, Trump will lose. The incumbent gets the credit if the economy is good and the blame if it's bad. And it's always" the economy, stupid!"

Last edited: May 22, 2020
  5. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

yes I know that place you have a shop very very well. :).

6. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Most people who follow polling know Quinnipiac, which does polling on a regular basis and has the reputation of being one of the more credible non-partisan polls. Again you simply show your ignorance by dismissing it.
    FOX News 5/17 - 5/20 1207 RV 3.0 48 40 Biden +8
    Economist/YouGov 5/17 - 5/19 1235 RV 3.2 47 42 Biden +5
    Rasmussen Reports 5/18 - 5/19 1000 LV 3.0 48 43 Biden +5
    Quinnipiac 5/14 - 5/18 1323 RV 2.7 50 39 Biden +11
    Harvard-Harris 5/13 - 5/14 1854 RV 2.0 53 47 Biden +6
    The two eye-poppers here are FOX and Rasmussen, both tending to favor Republicans and Trump rather consistently in the past.

Kick Frenzy likes this.
  7. deleted

deleted Visitor

if you could kindly use your internet powers to research the topic at hand and let us know any of the updates forthcoming.
    That would be great..

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i read page one, and it was about a nursing home worker beating the shit out of a patient. then i skipped to page four, and the discussion has turned to who will win the next presidential election?

i've been wrong before, but i'm pretty confident it won't be either of the guys in the video.

9. Beach Ball Lady Balls

well no real news, but I did find the nursing center the man was in, I think.
    https://westwoodnc.com/

If you look up reviews for this place online, they are horrible too.

10. Beach Ball Lady Balls

This might interest some too. I have said ethnicities are left out of news here because it isn’t fair topeople of colour.
    This is how it is done in Canada by the left and right, unless....

don’t feed thoughts of racism, is the idea behind it... Pretend it doesn’t exist...

Arrest made after video shows older man brutally beaten at nursing home in Detroit

maybe this works some in preventing it being used in divisive politics in some cases.

onceburned likes this.
  11. onceburned

onceburned Banned

wonder if the joint smells like pee, or if some of the residents look all beat up and scared all the time

Beach Ball Lady Balls likes this.
  12. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

No doubt the facility smells like pee.

His job description includes providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming. Coupled with low pay and the daily frustration
    of having to deal with changing pee and shit-stained sheets the guy probably just snapped.

13. onceburned

onceburned Banned

still.....no excuse

14. hotwater

Agreed

15. Beach Ball Lady Balls

yes, so he probably isn’t the only one not caring for those in there. Not to this degree of abuse but neglect is an awful thing as well. But, I wouldn’t say he just snapped. He set it up to record it, I think he is off, but I wouldn’t say it was a snap.

16. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Ok I posted am article above regarding this incident in Canada papers, now this s acceptable, to mention ethnicities if the person who attacks. Like here which happened recently too, but in Canada.

Elderly man with dementia attacked in racially motivated incident caught on camera: Vancouver police

if you are going to point out clear racism in one but not the other, this paints one as the racist but not the other ethnicity, depending on skin colour. It creates a divide too. A divide that is being considered acceptable. Not everyone is racist. Most are not in my experience and every ethnicity has iti.

I don’t like racism in the least... hate it! But papers do have a responsibility to show equal treatment to all ethnicities. I kind of like that they leave it out,but it isn’t equal treatment for all and will create hatred. It is used in politics. Not good!

if the ethnicity is left out you know, in Canada it is a person of colour. But this can not be mentioned. It creates more and more hatred to white people, but not Necessarily the other way around,

Last edited: May 23, 2020
  17. deleted

deleted Visitor

not a case of black and white or left and right ...
    its a case of whats Right and Wrong..

scratcho and hotwater like this.
  18. Beach Ball Lady Balls

yes I agree. The left here also uses these tactics... these tactics used to divide people, this is one sided ... where it is ok to mention white racism in Canada but not ok to mention racism by other ethnicities. It isn’t even or playing fair. People do not vote for parties based on skin colour. But the divide is pushed continuously on the left of it you are bllack and voted trump, you are not black. Biden even blatantly started this. It is really dirty politics and this has been so drilled into the people that some of it does sink in... even if you believe it hasn’t. It is awful to look at skin colour or ethnicity and to think, ah that person is just like me politically and in beliefs.

it was used in Canada by the left back when trudeau senior was prime minister too. No, no such thing as canadian, our country is going bankrupt because of his spending and when the people of all walks of life objected, he said, you are being racist. We will bring in more immigrants. You are behaving like white Americans, you are selfish and greedy people. Shamed constantly in order to get us all to fall in line,

I just hope that Americans vote against this kind of political game play of virtue signalling, shaming people, drilling things into their heads that they are bad people, based on skin colour. Racism is ugly, either You are open and honest about an incident regarding racism, don’t fabricate Things, don’t inflate it, don’t use it to divide. Just state the facts. The papers are using it based on their political biased, making up facts even. It has brainwashed some people in the USA. It is evident that on the left many believe it, on the right, is this believed? I don’t think it is, but I guess a right wing voter there would know better than I.

I can not imagine a person running for political office stating, if you are white, and didn’t vote for me, you aren’t white. If you are black and voted for me, you voted for the wrong person. How ridiculous does it have to get. This above was racism, the guy has issues too. Is racism a mental illness? Are political parties causing this sick way of thinking? Are news sources? Racism does anger me. More than anything, I am not as angered by the person who commits crimes, but more angered by news sources feeding it to the people in false narratives many times, all for political gain. Who cares about the hatred being created, inflated? I do!

I would love to know what he told staff at that nursing home with regards to his injuries. I would love to know how many things were swept under the rug at this care center. I hope it is investigated, based on ratings alone, as well as this incident and how many others there were.
    i hope americans, as a whole, not divided, get on the ass of police to gather this info as well. Shut the place down if they find it should be.

19. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Apparently as well, the 20 year old father said his son was diagnosed covid19 positive the week before and that he should have never been in the facility. I guess that explains the no gloves and no mask.

I havE to ask...Did he blame the elderly man and this care center for him being sick? Not answering it but I do wonder.
    I found this article on fox, which does not racially elevate this either. I know, it is fox. But it does show an unbiased view and presents compassion for the 20 year old too. I know this is fox, but read it and tell me if you think this is neutral article just presenting facts. Doesn’t bring up racism in it, even though aspects of it are. :) I believe racism accusations are damming without evidence, like the videos or other witnesses to acts. Assumptions don’t work.

Father of 20-year-old patient who beat elderly man at Detroit nursing home says son shouldn't have been there

20. hotwater

So in addition to having COVID-19, he had auditory hallucinations which is often associated with schizophrenia – great

If the elderly patient catches COVID-19 and dies from complications associated with the Coronavirus, I wonder if the suspect could be charged with manslaughter?