A long needed day to lounge around, do ...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by dilligaf, Dec 30, 2004.

1. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

nothin, much ceptin for feedin critters, cleanin house, n makin dinner...

aint had me a day off of my choosing in over a year and seems so nice for a change,,,
    so i guess i shall start my day, wakin n bakin, coffee , , hot tub,candles , music and piddlin around for a bit then get on about my work,, then work on web site and picture sorting,,,

and to know that i will have peace , quiet( cept for my tunes) and solace for 12 whole hours,,,,, somehow makes me almost giddy,,,, like when i was ten n school was called off cuz of 16 inches of new fallen snow;)

Must say though ,,, tis sorta strange knowin i am playin hookie from work and almost feel a teensy bit bad,,,, but not quite:p

2. Lodog

Lodog ¿

If I'd have that much time on my hands in the morning I would probably waste it all by sleeping in until noon.

3. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

i tried to ;)
    n was up at 4:45 am sharp:|
    n this was the best way i could come up with to make it seem wasteful:D

4. hiro

hiro pursue it

The time will pass so quickly and you'll be back to saying I wish I could have a day off to do nothing but things around the house for me.

5. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

hmmmmmmmm i dunno bout that ;).... house wifery aint fer me.... but i am intendin upon enjoyin my time :)