a little question...

Discussion in 'Processing Marijuana' started by papa perp, May 25, 2007.

1. papa perp

papa perp Member

i dunno if this is really the right thread.... but if i let the males grow with the females and i do want the seeds will the weed be as good as it would be if i dont let the males get to the females? see ive never been high befor and dont intend to.... im just in this for the money.... my friends been growing and dealing for about a year but wont tell me anything so yeah.... o and i heard that the male gives headaches if you smoke it.... you think it would make a big deal if i sell the male weed?

2. T.H. Cammo

T.H. Cammo Member

By papa perp:
    "i dunno if this is really the right thread...."
    It's not, this one is for "what you do with it after you grow it".

"but if i let the males grow with the females and i do want the seeds will the weed be as good as it would be if i dont let the males get to the females?"
    No, it will be a little less potent - but a lot less volume!

"see ive never been high befor and dont intend to.... im just in this for the money...."
    If you don't smoke, how do you plan to attract customers?

"my friends been growing and dealing for about a year but wont tell me anything"
    That's what you call a friend?

".... o and i heard that the male gives headaches if you smoke it.... you think it would make a big deal if i sell the male weed?"
    Yeah, sell it to your "friend". That'll teach the bastard a lesson!

3. papa perp

papa perp Member

haha lol well thanks for me that... there are some users at my school and around my neigbor hood who i hang out with.... i plan to pretty much tell them that i know how to get my hands on some and that i can get it for em.... and yeah i know not to tell em i grow....

4. cheeky1

cheeky1 Member

for bag appeal no seeds is better it also sells for more. Male plants are good for pollen only no good for smokeing and they dont make the buds you smoke or not you i guess