A little help here

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by kayahaze, Aug 17, 2005.

1. kayahaze

kayahaze Member

hey, i just wanted to ask a question, i know i might be whining but i need some points of views. There's this guy, hes 18, my mother is really overprotective. He called and then she called him back and yelled at him and told him not to call here again, i'm really pissed at her for that she can't do things like that. I've gone out with guys that were 18 before, i just didnt tell her. I dont know if i should call this guy back or not, i want to say sorry and stuff, but if some chicks mom yelled at you would you even want to talk to her again?

2. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

No, er, yeah, er. Huh?

3. boothy

boothy Senior Member

I'd wait I guess, if the chick really wanted to speak to me, I'd say "screw her mom" (not literally :D) and just see her anyway.

I mean, he's gonna know some parents can be harsh bout stuff like that I would think, just go out and see him, make up anything...

4. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

There's several ways you could look at it. First, you could say that the relationship would end up in a ditch anyway, avoid it altogether, and go on with your life... and possibly regret it in the future, wonder where he is, and wonder what it could have been.

Or you could go for it, take your chances (Well, really, besides your mom, what chances are there if you really care about him enough and he's a good guy), live life while you're young, and not give half a shit... and possibly end up together forever or not. Only a true friend would break laws and rules for you, so, you know...

We can't decide for you, you know that, but... yeah. :p

5. kayahaze

kayahaze Member

Thanks guys, i just didnt want him to be like 'fuck off' and then me be like ' ok i'll just go die now '. I wish my mom wasn't so protective, I can't wait until i move out.

6. spooner

spooner is done.

I thought everyone had cell phones these days.

7. I suspect very few people do in afghanistan, and a lot of people don't, it seems as though everyone does, but it also seems as though everyone has a t.v.

or a computer

or internet

at least in some places to some people

I've known people who believed everyone was liberal simply because the people they knew

it's all in what we see.....

8. kayahaze

kayahaze Member

haha not meeee

9. fruit bat

fruit bat All dumplings are real.

What he said, just, you know, don't get pregnant. :D
    Unless... That's in your plans.:eek:

He's only a year older than you. Just try to reason with your mom maybe :D

10. SurfhipE

SurfhipE Senior Member

That's really strange, espically because he is only 18, and you are 17..there is only a one year age gap..i am currently seeing someone 4 years older than me..
    i really wouldn't worry, if he's a good guy and worth keeping around he won't let your mum stand in the way..if he does, well it may not have been meant to be anyways.
    I would talk to your mum rationally, listen to what SHE has to say so she's more open to you as well, if you're kind and gentle with it..she might be more leniant and understanding, and might be more supportive of you and him..

11. _chris_

_chris_ Marxist

1 year!!! *gasp* Fucking cradle snatcher.

See how stupid that sounds? Jus do whatever the fuck you like.

12. kayahaze

kayahaze Member

"That's really strange, espically because he is only 18, and you are 17..there is only a one year age gap..i am currently seeing someone 4 years older than me.."

I know thats what im saying!!!! Its so annoying, i'm moving out soon so thats a good thing. I've gone out with guys who were 18,19 when i was 15 & 16. My mom just needs to chill.

13. SurfhipE

SurfhipE Senior Member

agreed!