A Little Dellima, No Answers?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by blindside828, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Startreken

Startreken Marijuana Chef!

Very nice. I have to agree. Being someone who is older I will have to remind you that you will have plenty of time to smoke. Don't let a couple of years when you are younger mess up everything for you. Not to say that you will not be able to smoke again anytime soon, just be more cool about it. Your parents are asking you to follow the rules for a reason. You may not think it's the right one but it is a good reason and they just don't want you to mess up your life. Not that I think you are but I find that a nice conversation goes a long way. If you don't yell and present a good argument they will respect you more. Good luck and happy hunting!

2. skierdood

skierdood Space For Rent

Just going from what I know with shipping packages at work. UPS wont ship to a PO box.

3. blindside828

blindside828 Member

bump getting tested in 2 weeks.

4. nickers224

nickers224 Member

oh so wait you actually know instead of the "random" tests you claimed earlier....

maybe you dont know when the week though
    there is both agruements haha please confirm which one...

5. blindside828

blindside828 Member

well there "semi-random" if I should say cause there not going to test me within 2 weeks that I just passed so its like I know within a week, not the exact day.