A Great Meme War Is Upon Us

Discussion in 'Politics' started by psymon*, Jul 6, 2017.

1. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Does that make it any better if the gif animator was a middle aged man instead? At that age he could have a family who's futures could be at stake if he lost his job and his employability over a meme he animated on his free time. I bet he had no idea the president would tweet his harmless little meme he made.

Yes it's quite obvious CNN has blackmailed him. And their threatening reactions to this animator is quite comparable to the way ISIS threatens cartoonists who portray Islam in a negative light.

1 person likes this.
  2. Maccabee

Maccabee Luke 22:35-38

You haven't been watching the news lately, have you?

2 people like this.
  3. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Obviously, it does. Your AltRight sources faked the age to enhance sympathy for the guy who posted the vile screeds. As for blackmail, you have no case. To make out a case for blackmail, you'd have to prove that CNN told him : we're printing this unless you promise never to post such stuff again. I doubt they did that or that stopping him from ever posting such stuff again was their motive. They like people to post such sensational things, so they can write about them and sell their product. I think CNN's own story is more plausible: that they were going to do the story, and he pleaded with them not to. That's not blackmail. The fact that CNN went all out to track him down for something he posted--vile tho it was--is seriously concerning. The fact that they backed off is reassuring. It might well be that the cooler heads at CNN thought it over and decided their image would be tarnished if they pursued the story, and that it would blow up in their faces. So the parties concerned used common sense. Good for them. But somebody saw an opportunity to make political hay with the story you and others have been circulating about the fifteen year old kid and blackmail. Shame on them!

1 person likes this.
  4. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

4chan is far from neo nazi. Kekistani are not internet trolls, nor racist. This is used as a common tactic by actual troll to oppress my people in an attenmpt to take attention away from the actual trolls and racists. Just look at the name calling that happened the instant I mentioned my ethnicity. It is not like we are terrorists.

We go back a long time, over 2 million years.

We even had a video game made about us. Remember that game where my people tried to cross the road and we had to dodge the cars, often getting run over. If we made it past the cars we risked our lives again trying to cross a river on logs, and potential for being eaten by alligators.

When people have to rely on Wikipedia for information, they know absolutely nothing. When a person spends 5 minutes on a forum and comes to the conclusion about a community, about our culture. that person is very judgemental. 4chan is not neo nazi. The accuser is looking to silence us with false allegations. We are the oppressed.

I highly doubt the one that calls it that spent time on the site. "When did it become," she says, as if she spent time on it before.

If you want to know about my people you must spend time with us. You can not judge all of us by the actions of a few.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mInQbhgmnBc

1 person likes this.
  5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Lol no thanks, like I said internet culture is weird. You do you boo but this is the only site I visit that involves social interaction and its honestly enough, don't think I'll be delving into 4Chan

Moreso because you think your internet community is an oppressed race than anything I read during my brief visit

You're a funny little thing arent you

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

7. 6-eyed shaman

Sure thing, whatever you say. Lets start from the source. Not some "alt-right" source, but CNN's Andrew Kazynski who actually tracked down HanAssHoleSolo:

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/04/politics/kfile-reddit-user-trump-tweet/index.html

Bear in mind, this is from CNN, a source of "REAL" news. Not some slight-right-of-fringe-left fake news source. Quoted from the CNN article above:

"The apology came after CNN's KFile identified the man behind "HanA**holeSolo." Using identifying information that "HanA**holeSolo" posted on Reddit, KFile was able to determine key biographical details, to find the man's name using a Facebook search and ultimately corroborate details he had made available on Reddit."

"After posting his apology, "HanA**holeSolo" called CNN's KFile and confirmed his identity. In the interview, "HanA**holeSolo" sounded nervous about his identity being revealed and asked to not be named out of fear for his personal safety and for the public embarrassment it would bring to him and his family.
    CNN is not publishing "HanA**holeSolo's" name because he is a private citizen who has issued an extensive statement of apology, showed his remorse by saying he has taken down all his offending posts, and because he said he is not going to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again. In addition, he said his statement could serve as an example to others not to do the same.
    CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change."

Not only is this the definition of blackmail, this is CNN acting like the mafia. Do as we say or you'll get whacked. Do as we say or we will release your real identity. Bullying to the highest degree.
    And here, you have the writer of the article who had this to tweet, even though his own article contradicts his claims CNN never threatened him https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/882417992717537280
    It's not like CNN never had a cartoonist draw an illustration or an animation that roasted their network by portraying them in a negative light before. So why did they feel they would accomplish anything by tracking down and threatening to dox someone else. Trump didn't even hire the animator to make that silly little .gif animation. So this issue hardly involves Trump anymore.

But the triggered reaction by all the leftist establishment shills was totally worth it. If only I were actually a Trump supporter, I'd be pouring champagne right about now.

1 person likes this.
  8. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

9. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

First of all, "HanA**holeSolo" was no kid, so that part of your original story was bogus--intended to gain sympathy for somebody who deserves none. Second, the actions described aren't blackmail, as the offense is legally defined. Blackmail is a matter of intent. If Mr. Kazynski had dug up the dirt and said: "either you stop your offensive posts or we'll release the information", that could be blackmail, depending on the jurisdiction. If Mr. Kazynski simply contacted the guy for more info, and "HanA**holeSolo" said "please, Mr., don't print my name. I'll never do it again, I promise"--probably not blackmail. The initiative came from "HanA**holeSolo". Of course, one might argue that the blackmail threat was implicit in Kazinski's actions, but that would require proof of intent beyond a reasonable doubt, and would be difficult. Keep in mind Mr. Solo claimed he was the originator of the Trump video showing the body slamming of CNN. " That was the story that initially sparked interest. Was it true? Better check with HanA**holeSolo" to find out. No blackmail there. Of course, HanA**holeSolo" also said the death of 500 thousand human beings of a religion he didn't like was a good start. That was over the top enough to be a newsworthy story, but it had previously been posted and CNN had done nothing to investigate it. I think the Trumpsters saw and opportunity here to strike at CNN and maybe turn down the heat on themselves by putting a blackmail spin on the story. Tell it to the judge!

10. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

But in order to show blackmail, the prosecution would have to show that CNN originally tracked him down for the purpose of getting him to stop making ugly posts, instead of for the purpose of following up on a story. That would be hard to prove, because I don't think it's likely that CNN had that motive. HanA**holeSolo" persuaded them not to disclose the information, and they took pity on him. Suppose somebody throws a brick thru my picture window. I have the perpetrator red handed on video. I confront him. He says,"Please don't press charges or tell the neighbors. It would ruin my reputation. I promise I'll never do anything like this again". I say,: Okay. But if I ever catch you doing something like this again, I'm telling." Am I guilty of blackmail? I don't think so. Why not? Because it was not my original intent to coerce him into doing something he didn't want to do. He's the one who originated the idea that he'd do something in return for my agreement not to press charges or tell on him. And that "something in return" is just an agreement not to engage in reprehensible conduct in the future. I don't know of any court that's held that to be the kind of coercion actionable as blackmail.

11. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

I get it, you're a Normie and that's OK.

Your people have oppressed my people for generations. The Normies have enforced their tyranny on us through televised multi-million dollar news agencies to propagate the world with their authoritarian oppression and political correctness. They label us as white supremacists, anti-semites, and other abhorrent labels to dehumanize us, and divide us. There are no whites, blacks, jews, asians, indians, pacific islanders, or inuits in Kekistan; we are all Kekistani. Mocking authority, creating memes, and shitposting against the politically correct narrative is part of Kek culture. When our posts are deleted, and our identities threatened for doxing, we are being oppressed for practicing our culture and our way of life.

Your ancestors were responsible for the genocide of my people. But I realize that the son mustn't pay for the sins of the father. For that, I forgive you my brother.

12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

13. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

I get it, you're psychotic.

1 person likes this.
  14. 6-eyed shaman

Is the fact that the creator wasn't 15 years old your ace in the hole?

I find that most immature trolls online are not really racist. They write offensive jokes just to rile people up. Many probably have never met anyone who lived through WWII. I don't think it's appropriate I don't think it's grounds for ruining their life and their future. Which is exactly what revealing his identity would have done.

Also, why can't CNN show us his posts and provide us with proof he's a racist like all Trump supporters? Just because he deleted those Reddit posts doesn't mean anything. The internet is an archive and all that has been deleted is always recoverable. Maybe this is all made up by CNN to appear they had a the moral high ground of finding a racist and outing them for "insightinng violence against the network."

15. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

But if they had nothing he was concerned about being outed for, why would he not want it to be disclosed? Surely he wasn't afraid that CNN would disclose that he claimed to be the author of the tape showing the Donald body slamming CNN. "Inciting Violence Against the Network?" Who else would care but CNN? First Amendment rights are broad enough to protect him. The guy would be a hero with the right wingers and might be invited to the White House for Lunch. CNN already disclosed the rather damming info that he wished 500 thousand Muslims dead and the snide remark about the Star of David. Link his name to that and they might be guilty of trollicide.

16. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

You either have some mental issues or this is a clever troll. I know at first I apologize if other people were rude to you. But if this how you speak I kind of see why. And this is coming from someone who is himself crazy.