A Glimmer Of Hope?

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Lucifer Sam, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

As we all know, the television news networks have basically ignored the idea that 9/11 was orchestrated by the U.S. government and have not once (from my experience) covered this viewpoint in even the most basic way. This viewpoint, which seems to be reaching more and more people each day through the internet, books, and films, has simply not been heard on these TV networks.

However, while flipping through the channels last night, I stopped where I noticed something interesting... there were two men discussing 9/11. So, I sat watching these men converse when I realized that they were discussing U.S. government involvement in the attacks! I was stunned.

I was rather impressed with their conversation... they got into Northwoods, the Gulf War, PNAC, the drug trade, oil, Afghanistan, Iraq, and of course, the non-existant proper investigation of 9/11. Both men called for a complete investigation into the attacks on the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and Flight 93.

What pleased me was the fact they explained to the viewers that questioning the attacks and asking for a full investigation was not, as many people seem to believe, un-patriotic, but rather patriotic. This is obviously something that all people need to understand.

Unfortunately, this was simply a local public access station. However, could this be a glimmer of hope for future national coverage? Perhaps sometime soon we will see the media begin to do their job.

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

There have actually been many cable access stations across the country to air 9/11 documentaries, thanks to everyday citizens who want to help expose the truth. I am actually in the process right now of getting my local cable access channel to air two 9/11 documentaries that I will be sending in: Dave vonKleist's 911 In Plane Site and Eric Hufschmid's Painful Deceptions.

I am also thinking about sending in Mike Ruppert's The Truth & Lies of 9/11.

I don't know how many, if any, they will actually be willing to air.

That's the great thing about public access; things can be aired that normally would not and could not be aired on regular cable. Unfortunately, many cable access stations across the country are beginning to disappear due to a lack of funding.

3. soliloquy

soliloquy Banned