A general experiment:Today is...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Hari, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Hari

Hari Art thou Art

April 10

The day of daring

+INVOLVED, COURAGEOUS, DEDICATED

-Unstable, obsessive, stressed.

Sometimes I dont read what it says about the day (The Secret language of days) and when I read it at the end of the day, I realise that it has gone that way exactly. People and myself that day were as that (for instance daring and courageous, or unstable etc.)

I usually put my attention more into the strenghs than the weaknesses.

If you wanna be part of this experiment, (been doing this for about six years) post here your opinions about how the day went, and if it relates to the title of that day or not at all.

Yesterday (now that I read the page) was The day of excess.

+STRONG MINDED, PERSUASIVE,DEDICATED
    -Misleading, overindulgent,destructive.

It was a very weird day for me yesterday and now that I read this,,it does describe it perfectly. At least just the title..

Of course it could be wishful thinking or whatever..but do it for fun with an open mind.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes my intuition tells me (like now, today) how the day feels and then I read what it says, and it does match well. Other days I read it after, and it does match its name also.

It has always been 100% accurate. Let me know anyone that may read this page (those of you who believe in astrology) if it works.

2. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

Probably to do with what the planets are up to. Jupiter maybe? I duno, i havent looked up that kinda stuff for a long time. I can tell you that yesterday me and my boyfriend took a trip to London on a whim. We dont have much money, but we thought why not...it was a beautiful sunny day and itd be a shame to waste it

Todays been bight too but i havent been up to much yet...want to do something fun tonight though

I feel stoned

3. Hari

Hari Art thou Art

"The secret language of birthdays" analizes all aspects of astrology and puts it all in one page each day of the year, and gives that day a name.

That for me is perfect since I'm already involved in too many things to get too deep in astrology, so I look it up and see how it relates to the day.

It has helped me to realise that people are helpless to act the way they do, and takes a lot of blame away from any particular person including oneself. It has clarified my mind many times when I had been speculating as to what went wrong, or what I could've done better.

Ever noticed that one day could go perfect and the next rotten? Its all in the name of that day.