a gay bashing gays...

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by willowbaby89, Aug 24, 2005.

1. willowbaby89

willowbaby89 Member

This friend of mine just came out of the closet , hes only 16 thought, a few months ago he would ripp on this one guy for being a "fag" cuz he acted more womenly and sounded really gay,he would always call him a FAG,now hes all like im gay get used to it,have any of you met anyone like this,doesnt that just piss you off,i kno it pisses me off.

2. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

Meh, many of us love to hate something; it's just that it ends up being ourselves sometimes...

3. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

well i think femme, queer guys are annoying..and i make fun of them, myself..

4. psyadam

psyadam Member

I must admit I treated a gay penpal horrible when I was young and didn't know about myself. I really regret it now but I think we should be understanding that alot of these homophobes are that way because they are afraid of finding out of who they are.

5. RxHEAD

RxHEAD Member

I have found that the people who do the most 'bashing' gay jokes, the extreme homophobes in the end typically are in fact questioning there own sexuality or in turn using the jokes to hide thier own sexuality at the others expense. It is very common in the younger and teen years. They make fun of the gay guy to take the attention off themselves alot.

6. Jorma's Branches

Jorma's Branches Member

Some femme guys are cute, but the really artsy ones that smoke and cross their legs all funny and sleep with girls are just plain weird dude. I can't say I make fun of anyone, I just loathe their existence and the fact that are paths had to cross at some point.

7. Kabbalist

Kabbalist Member

They're so fun, always on the lookout for a revolt :D

8. canadian_boy

canadian_boy Brohn Zmith

It's weird .

9. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

He was in a little place called "Denial". ;) I knew a guy in high school like that, he married my friend, they had a son, and then he came out and they got a divorce.

It has been a hard road for him. Don't treat him as hypocritical, he was just trying to be who he thought others wanted him to be. Now he is being himself......

10. SageDreamer

SageDreamer Senior Member

I suspect we've all met someone like this at one time or another.

11. joker_900

joker_900 Member

i reckon he was probably ripping on that guy because he realised he was gay and was afraid of ppl finding out back then. taking the piss out of a gay may have made him feel that ppl were less likely to suspect him and may have even fuelled denial. i dunno, im just pondering...