A Future Registry For the Dead.

Discussion in 'The Future' started by Jimbee68, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

This is partly inspired by what I saw on the Science Channel. Information is never truly lost. As an example of this, a scientist put a line of iodine in a cylinder of glycerin. First he turned it around to randomize the trail. Then when he turned it in the opposite direction, in miraculously retook it's old shape. Information is never truly lost.

Anyways, some day in the future, it will be possible to literally resurrect the dead. It will just be a matter of time. But who will be on this list? There after all a lot of dead people.

I for one want to state my intentions for this first. But what about the other people who want this? I propose a private registry, which you can join for a small nominal fee. If I ever win the lottery, I will surely start one. It will cost a little money, because of the Google ads. But it can be done. And I for one think it will be successful and worth it.

Thoughts? :)

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Not me... Fuck that shyt.

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

problem is, (for humans on this earth) there's too many of us alive on this planet at the same time already.
    however, a galactic registry of this sort, and for something like this purpose, may already exist for everyone who has ever served on, or in service to, the galactic council.

also nothing special about the human body or this planet i'd want to be resurected in or on. there ARE other bodies on OTHER worlds however ...

DrRainbow likes this.