A fucking rant about MALES! (sorry if this offends)

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by 8footsativa_chik, Jan 27, 2005.

1. 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik Waka Chang-Chang

Keep in mind that i am NOT targeting the whole entire population of males in the world, just a select few.

What the fuck is up with this whole I'll act like im interested in you but I only wana be "friends" shit guys???

This situation has obviously happened to me in last couple of days and its so confusing and it definately sucks ass big time!

I had met this guy at a party like 3 months ago, we kinda hooked up and stuff, i got his number and all that . Now he had told me that he only wanted to be friends with me after we met and stuff, which i was kool with.
    He had started hanging around with the same friends as me by then.

Then just before New Years, we were watching dvds at my mates house and we hooked up and slept together (we didnt fuck tho although it was obvious that he wouldnt have minded if ya know what i mean).

New years eve rolls around and he completely ignores me, well he said 'hi' but that was about it.

Then on the Sunday night just gone, we were at my mates house getting ready that next day to go camping.
    I was sitting on the couch next to him and he starts cuddling up to me an shit, we ended up sleeping together again, but still no sex.

Then, on the last day/night of camp, we gave each other back massages, cuddled in the hammock and almost fell asleep next to the fire together, then slept with each other again (sooo corney but meh).

Well anyway, i get my mate Vin, to ask him whats going on with us after our camping trip right, just casually of course, and he says to Vin that he only wants to be "friends" with me. GRRRR!

WHAT A COCK! I dont even know why i liked him, i deserve better then that shit! He really isnt my type either.
    But seriously, why do that? Its really mean. Why not just say straight out that they arent interested? *sigh*
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Thanks for reading, if you can be arsed.

2. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

Don't your 'Friendships' ebb and flow or are they consistantly at a static level?

Do you believe sex can muck up a good Friendship?
    Others do.

BTW, my 'best' Friends are of the opposite sex...

3. 8footsativa_chik

Ok sorry dude, but this bit i just didnt understand.

Yes, definately! BUT most of my friends dont hook-up with me and i wont hook-up with them, cos they're my friends, and we dont like eachother in that way. Do u understand what im going on about?

So are mine.

4. Hikaru Zero

Hikaru Zero Sylvan Paladin

Well, I'm a male, but in a way, I prefer not to use the term "guy" or "man," because that would throw me in with the other group subject to this rant. =\

8footsativa_chik: You should broaden your horizon a bit next time you rant. ;) What I mean is, while a good 98% of guys out there aren't WORTH a relationship and will leave you hanging, wanting to be "just friends" or just wanting a short, small-time relationship, don't think that men are the only ones who do it. A good 98% of females do it too, and I'm sure a lot of us "guys" have fallen victim to it just as you and I have. It's not "the guys" or "the girls" that do it, it's the vast majority of society that does it.

But, don't fret ... there are little communities all around the world and Internet (like the Hip Forums!) filled with people who don't and won't leave the other person hanging. It'll probably take a lot of time and effort to find someone nearby who stands out as one of those people who isn't an immoral, irrational jerk/asshole/bitch/fill-in-the-blank, but when and if it happens, it's got to be the best thing in the world, right?

So just hang in there; we will all get our time.

(By the way ... Nice sig! Rock on! \../ Hahaha)

5. Sebbi

Sebbi Senior Member

Firstly - Hugs

Secondly - I'm a bloke, not offended. Men are pigs, it's just part of the human condition. I am generally considered to be a really decent guy, you know the sort, that your parents will approve of and say "Why don't you invite Sebbi over more often, he seems nice" etc. I'm a fucking pig and I know it. I find myself wanting to fuck my friends when I'm mad about someone else. It's a fact of life.

(It's also a fact that girls are just as bad, just in other ways. In fact I've just spent the past 4 months struggling to believe that girls can be sensitive creatures, and it's not just blokes who have feelings, but that's a different matter.)

Thirdly - Men are coward.

Complete and utter fucking cowards.

I mean as soon as the word LOVE, or even RELATIONSHIP is mentioned we all dive behind the sofa, cover our heads and ears, curl in a ball and preferably put a mattress over us in case of falling rubble. I mean, we are absolutely terrified of it.

Seriously. I'd be amazed if he can sleep at night, sleeping with someone and having proper cuddles (with no sex especially) is something quite special and I'd be suprised if he didn't have feelings.

By the sounds of it, he is in pain and needs the affection but can't bare the thought of a relationship.

Blessings

Sebbi

6. David54

David54 Member

"By the sounds of it, he is in pain and needs the affection but can't bare the thought of a relationship."

Agreed. Why don't you try talking to him about it yourself?

7. 8footsativa_chik

Because most males around my age (17-18) are too immature to talk about there feelings in that way.

Yeah i agree that most girls can be insenstive pigs when it comes to the emotions of some other male, but it just seems more common amongst males rather then females. It Sux! :(

8. superNova

superNova Member

not everyone wants a relationship. that doesn't make them bad.

maybe you could try just being friends with guys before hooking up with them if you want a relationship instead of just hooking up. i mean, if i met a guy, and we got busy the first day i met him, i probably would NOT be looking at that guy as a potential boyfriend.

9. Xac

Xac Visitor

"Yeah i agree that most girls can be insenstive pigs when it comes to the emotions of some other male, but it just seems more common amongst males rather then females. It Sux! " - 8footsativa

is that really true or maybe you just dont notice as much i mean how many times do you try and pick up chicks?

i met a girl on new years we hooked up she seem'd to dig me and i got her digits (which she seemed quit happy to give them to me) so i call her up and she completely ignores me. talk about mixed messages. what really came down to was she was too immature to say "i'm no longer interested" which would of been fine. any way my point is girls do it to!

10. Sebbi

Sebbi Senior Member

Well you would say that being female, and I would say the opposite being male.

You seem to be viewing the other half of the human race through a looking glass.

As I said, we are not immature, just terrified. The immaturity is just a mask.

Blessings

Sebbi

11. Hikaru Zero

Hikaru Zero Sylvan Paladin

Heh ... you know, as a self-respecting male, I hate to say this, but ...

FORCE us to talk about it. Seriously. I doubt most of us really have the courage to do it on our own, especially since males have traditionally been "dominant," though I don't believe in that any more than I believe in Christian mythology.