a drug school

Discussion in 'Higher Ed' started by Hobes, Apr 4, 2007.

1. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

All I gotta say is man, don't even worry about college for another 3-4 years, just enjoy high school.

2. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

your going to change what your interested in so many times in the next 4 years. Dont even think about college yet. Enjoy your early teens and thats all you should worry about.

College isn'y too harsh if you plan your time well and only get totally fucked up when you know that it wont have you putting other things off.

Also, dont worry, any college you go to will have lots of good drugs. It does not matter where you go, you will get high and drunk on many a night.

3. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

my stern and serious advice: you should be thinking about how not to let drugs run your life rather than trying to plan your education around the availability of illegal substances. it's going to cost you and arm and a leg to go to college, either figuratively or literally, and you should get the most out of it; this means vigorously studying and actively learning, not merely seeking out transient pleasures that will only distract you from the real purpose of gaining an education. for christ's sake, you can't even spell COLLEGE!

my kind but serious advice: after you get accepted to a handful of colleges, go and visit them. as a "prospie," you will have the chance to scope out the school's party scene. then make a rational decision, weighing several factors (e.g. financial cost, academic rigor, location, quality of life, quality of the weed, etc). that's what i did. today i have a B.A. from one of the absolute best colleges in this country. AND i smoke weed...

4. Hobes

Hobes Member

[​IMG]never even thought i miss spelled that one.that is it i am going to put a warning on my sig

5. Hobes

Hobes Member

i would like to note my rants are making me give a plan THIS month, so i CANT wate

6. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

I'm surprised you already seem to know what you want to become when you're older. I know some 40 year olds who still don't know. Hell, I still don't even know. I'm pretty sure you'll change..I mean, you've only just started growing up really. You don't need to worry about drugs. Drugs are baaaaaaaaaaaad and they will mess you up.

Guys, don't be so down on him - he is still young and will change his views on drugs and stuff hopefully quite soon

7. ugali

ugali Member

why?

8. ugali

ugali Member

Alright you don’t want to go to a Military Academy, but what’s wrong with a Christian University

9. Hobes

Hobes Member

10. makno

makno Senior Member

anyone with oral as their first name should shun fame or cop a nom de plume ........anyway ......some schools are better for certain drugs and worse on others .....prioritize your substanceor substances of preference ....then you can truly find the scools u want .

11. ssreetnulov

ssreetnulov Member

Wow. You are stupid. Don't even worry about college, you're not getting in. :)

12. Hobes

Hobes Member

hay you dont know me. and fyi i have b's and up

13. ssreetnulov

ssreetnulov Member

Hay to you, too.

14. spooner

spooner is done.

The partying aspect is a lot quieter.

15. ugali

ugali Member

[​IMG]

The "oral University" does have some funny pictures^. And check out the price for the uni. It costs over twelve thousand dollars per year!!! Actually that’s not bad for a private uni, considering the fact that it includes accommodation and other costs.

However when I went to a Christian University for my first years, there were less Christians there than there is in the secular University that I attend now. Even my sister who went to a Christian University met people that had worse drug habits than in secular Universities. So that might be something that you, Hobes might want to look into(ha-ha)

16. broony

broony Banned

If you are asking this question at your age one thing is for sure man... you have lots of trouble coming your way.

17. ugali

ugali Member

You could also say that he is being really responsible and ambitious for his age. So well done, Hobes.

18. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Why would a parent force their thirteen year old child to layout a plan for the rest of their life?

19. superusername

superusername Member

yeah and if you want to go to colledge for drugs wait till you get to high school youll probley do so many you don't want to go to college

20. Hobes

Hobes Member

i told myself i will not do any till college. also they just want me to plan ahead, but it is not binding or anything.