A dream I had

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by Pax, May 18, 2007.

1. Pax

Pax Member

I had this really wierd dream last night that I told my mum I was bi and she went completely ape shit. I've kind of talked to her about it in the past, though not told her, but I think she may have guessed. I've also been having wierd things where stuff I've thought has coem true. I'm really worried that she'll actually take it this way, even though other evidence has caused to me to think that she'd take it reasonably well. Am I just being paranoid over this dream thing?

2. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Are you BI?
    I have no idea how she will react however it could be a sign that you are worrying about this issue wther you realise it or not, as opposed to how she will react.

theres also a theory that every person in the dream represents the dreamer themself, so have you fully accepted your sexuality?
    S

3. Pax

Pax Member

Yeah I'm bi, and I have been worrying about it a lot recently I suppose. And as for not accepting my sexuality, well it's complicated, while I have, I'm also a Christian and sometimes I get scared, but that's not the issue here, I've got to deal with that on my own...