A day without a brain...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by joe, May 15, 2004.

1. joe

joe Banned

Worst episode ever

http://adaywithoutamexican.com/index1.htm

well, thats all i got to say

DrRainbow likes this.
  2. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

good luck with that.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

looks like he lasted four years on hipforums.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Brains are overrated.

5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

without a brain, you would have no awareness of your own existence. nor for that matter, of anything else.
    you might eat, shit and reproduce, maybe even successfully hunt, but only a sea star seems able to do that without a central nervious system,
    and that's largely because their prey are immobile.

indiginous california was here before the spanish invasion. and arguably was very better off. but that's spain. mexico isn't spain.
    mexican culture is mostly indiginous culture also, that like california, was invaded and raped by spain.
    and then the rest of europe came along and raped spainish califronia. an old story not unique to california.

the milsians raped the firbolg who were then raped by rome.

much of the world is fed by california, including at least half of u.s. not the weat, that comes from the prarie states, but most everything else edible.
    and so does a good bit of the u.s.'s technology. in short, the rest of the u.s. needs california a hell of a lot more then california needs the rest of the u.s.
    you could almost say california needs the eastern u.s. seaboard about as much as a fish needs a bicycle.

don't know where the PINK fog would have came from, though i did see guisers of it rising out of the ground in at least one dream i've had myself, a good many years ago.

the fundimental idea that there is no such thing as a free country with closed borders is basically sound though.

when the ice melts and the seas rise and the whole central valley becomes the san francisco bay, forget coastal cities anyway, anywhere in the rest of the u.s. or even the earth.

6. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

[​IMG]

hotwater likes this.
  7. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

^
    You are now the acclaimed Cobras Dr. R̶a̶i̶n̶b̶o̶w̶ Mindbender of hf
    20191114_031427.jpg

DrRainbow likes this.
  8. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love