A Cry for Help...

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by ashleypiccone23, May 13, 2004.

1. ashleypiccone23

ashleypiccone23 Member

Ok guys im like really scared now.. i keep having this dream at least 3 times a week, And in the dream i am racin my race car on a friday or sarurday like I always do.. Well i can see the track from in the car and then all of a sudden i am in a horribel wreck and i flip a couple of time and the i have my car flipped on my top. ( Witch is very unusual for dirt track racing) and then im cought in the car and it is on fire and i am screaming for some one to help me and no one will help, and some are use sitting there laughing. I mean its starting to scare me a little because i have been having this dream for like 3 weeks now and it starting to scare me when i go out to race... Some one please help!!!! This is so a cry for help...

[​IMG]

2. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hi ashleypiccone23 ... what if you take the dream not as something bad but as helpful and beneficial in times of changing, and do not fear what is to come, and do not blame yourself for being vulnerable or even failing.

The dream asks you to be present and aware of your needs to change but also not get caught in expectations. It is like you exercise it in dream.

And it will be what will be ... but still it is you who navigates and you who draws the experiences and it is you who will help yourself best, by trusting and embracing all that is, be it inside or around or beyond yourself.

Have a good trip!