A complicated date

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Rafaela, Jan 15, 2005.

1. Rafaela

Rafaela Member

I met a remarkable guy. The most smooth fellow , this swirly guy full of great ideas. But anyhow...yesterday on our date it was rather complicated with twiney toils. He did some things that might have made him feel really embarassed, welll gosh gosh gosh, I'm not a lady of the past. . . but still these negative vibes still pay their toll. I'm not one to completely ignore karma , however I still like him as I did before, but the negative aspects of the date, I'm afraid it'll stick to his memory and when he thinks "Rafaela" he thinks resentment and all those dirty words of the past. ... I dont know. I just need to vent i guess. I mean I'm familiar as to how the mind works by reading and by meditating so this being our first proper date may have left a nicely dented impression. One i can control and completely disregard but for him I'm not sure.... Curses!

Sorry guys for the vagueness, but i always thought the feelings after the event is more important then the event itself. dig?

peace and love

2. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

i dig

well he may of shown some bad vibes, but i dont think you can judge anybody by just one date. Perhaps when you go out with him again you will see a whole new side to him...or just the same negative aspects as the first one.

ya never know though...people can be so unpredictable

3. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

He could just be having a bad day... give him a second date to see if things smooth out...

4. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Maybe he has some problems of his own that need to be worked out... who knows. :eek: