A Christmas Song

Discussion in 'Performing Arts' started by neonspectraltoast, Mar 26, 2019.

1. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Hey, that was pretty good. I like your voice!

2. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I also checked out your other videos, and especially liked the one called "govegan." Very well sung and a nice song too.

3. Thanks a bazillion.

4. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Should have had a December release date.. you want to have a word with your record label about that.

5. bluewatersurfer

bluewatersurfer Members

I have always liked this Christmas Song

youtube.com/watch?v=E8gmARGvPlI

6. Oh, great. Well I posted my own Christmas song, and if you don't give a damn just say so. This wasn't everybody's post to post their own damned Christmas songs, but hell, post away. Now it is a post to post your own Christmas songs, so everybody just post Christmas songs and ignore me and my stupidity. Go fuck yourselves. I didn't mean that. Go Christmas time. That's what I meant.

Driftrue likes this.
  7. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

It's not always a sure thing whether a thread is ABOUT the OP or about the subject of the OP. It can go either way.

I'd say with this one though, it you're going to post another song, it should at least be of yourself singing it.

8. I don't really care. I was just kidding. I don't even play or sing anymore. I'm horrible at guitar, as a member here once told me. Might as well quit while I'm ahead.

9. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Oh don't be silly. Far more members have enjoyed your creations than criticized them. Don't disregard your fans in favour of your "haters". It makes us feel like we don't matter : )

10. I just want the person who said that to feel bad.

11. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

He won't, though.

I know what you mean. I've sometimes wanted someone who hurt me to really realize how much they hurt me, and experienced frustration that they don't even get it, how serious it was to me. But that's tiring, isn't it? I remember suddenly understanding that they never would.. And the only way I could let go of that frustration was to decide that it hadn't hurt me. I'm not saying you can, or should do this, I'm just telling you what worked for me, incase. It felt like a relief. I know, on some level, they were wrong to hurt me like that.. But since they don't think so, I was only hurting myself more by not letting go. It was the only option if I wanted to feel better.

12. I really d suck, though. I'm better at recording music than playing it live. So maybe I'll just start recording and making videos. I suck when it's just me. I'm so boring. I'll probably keep mentioning the horrible at guitar thing from time to time just to annoy him.

Driftrue likes this.
  13. morrow

morrow Visitor

You know your good... you should post the video of you in the underpass.. that's awsome!

Driftrue likes this.
  14. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Underpass video?
    This sounds like something I want to see.

morrow likes this.
  15. morrow

morrow Visitor

It's amazing!