A chat of the clones

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by pensfan13, Jul 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

i always swung my legs. so thats gotta be, like, half smart right?

2. ☉rtus ♉

☉rtus ♉ Waffle

I'm callin BS on that one lol... I could never sit still in school, bouncing my knees, tapping my pen, moving around trying to get comfortable every few seconds lol... And I was definitely no smarter, I was zoned out and had my mind completely elsewhere 90% of the time...

I had to re-do math 3 times just because i literally couldn't listen to what the teacher was saying... I'd try.. and it'd last a minute, but i'd slowly fade away haha i'd have to fighht it the entire time on my 3rd try just to graduate :D

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Very cool cover Orison.:)

4. ☉rtus ♉

☉rtus ♉ Waffle

just saw a homeless guy with a sign "help a bro out. I need a joint" I've seen him around a bit... I just drove by and smiled, he's like "c'moon brooo" i felt bad for not having weed on me, i'm like "sorry man, I'd give you some if i had any!" I was almost tempted to drive back home and get him some lol.. but i needed the gas to get to work and back tomorrow

5. unfocusedanakin

You have to be careful, some of those guys are just con artists. You would be surprised how much money you can make in a day doing that. Of course some people do need help. Here is a good test, offer to buy them whatever they are asking for. If they don't like that it's not a good sign.

6. ☉rtus ♉

☉rtus ♉ Waffle

this guys been around here for ages, he's an old man.. only thing he seems to have is a bike, ragged clothes, and shit load of garbage bags filled with cans and other belongings i assume lol

I feel like keeping a joint in my car just for the next time i see him... but with my luck, i'll get pulled over and caught with it, then i'll get fucked over for just trying to be nice... Guarantee that'd happen

-edit. But i agree, there are some con artists out there... I love going downtown and seeing homeless people with Nikes on, its like wtf? They look brand new... Somebody i know once offered a homeless guy in his early 20's a job.. trying to be nice and get this guys life back on track.. and the homeless guy literally laughed at him, and was like "why would i do that? You could never pay me as much as i make out here"... some of them are raking in some serious cash, wouldn't be surprised if some of the 'homeless' aren't so homeless..

7. unfocusedanakin

Your Canadian, aren't the cops pretty cool when it comes to a small amount of pot?

8. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Starting the work week now. I am still a bit buzzed from a long weekend though. Well it was a normal weekend but it seemed long.

9. skitzo child

skitzo child PEACEFUL LIBRA

I got so fucked up drunk that I fucked up my relationship with my girl I dunno my weekend sucked bawls

10. ☉rtus ♉

☉rtus ♉ Waffle

generally i think, i don't know from experience though...

I always smoke a joint while just walking in town and i live right near a police station and nobodies ever said anything, so yes

but... in my car? i'm a "new" driver.. everyone is for the first 2 years of getting their licences is here.. 3 years for me now cause of an accident... and cops are such dicks to "new drivers" you get busted over everything... they see the big green N on the back of our car and see it as an easy victim lol

I've known a person to lose his "new" licences because of weed in his car.. he was also speeding a bit though

11. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Bummer man...

12. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

how?

13. skitzo child

Because when I drink im ignorant and said things I should not of said

14. ☉rtus ♉

☉rtus ♉ Waffle

just apologize, and pretend everything she says is true and right, and then apologize again lol

you were drunk... therefore less accountable for what you said?

15. skitzo child

Not to her she said and I quote no exuse

16. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71fuhzYDeT4&sns=em"]Elvis Presley - Heartbreak Hotel (Milton Berle Show) - YouTube

17. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

what did you say?

18. skitzo child

Fat bitch etc

19. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

That would do it...

20. ☉rtus ♉

☉rtus ♉ Waffle

never say bitch :D i called my gf a bish the other day as a joke.. i thought it was funny.. (kendrick lamar).. she was going to make us lunch, and so i thought it was the perfect moment to say "yea bisshh, get choo ass back in the kitchen"

I had to make my own lunch :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.