A chat of the clones

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by pensfan13, Jul 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

i was watching a cob building video, and it was in spanish. its so frustrating. i have a decent grasp of individual words, but i cant conjugate for shit. so i watched the whole video like "..... wait.....strong..... listen.... work...." and even understanding the process already didnt help me that much in filling in the blanks. i can make myself understood, the way a toddler can. ugh.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

sometimes its all you need to understand is a little..

3. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

yeah, i just dont like the idea of sounding like an idiot. i have had the same number for years and i still get calls and texts that i cant understand. oh well i guess.

4. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

my phone takes decent photos when all conditions are good but too often the thing goes out of focus. my phone takes some pretty impressive panoramic photos though its just a lot of work to take one on it.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

6. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

how can anyone know about how fucked up people become on heroin and similar drugs and still go out and try them?

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

never mind...hand me the spoon and lighter.

good moorning stoners..........listening to greatful dead cover Floyd

I love when one huge band covers another

8. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

9. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

:sunny:

10. wyldwynd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InYLMBOLDto&sns=em"]Joan Jett and the Blackhearts - "Bad Reputation" and "Cherry Bomb" (Live in San Diego 7-3-13) - YouTube

11. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

^ Nice

stoned. went to court and my case got dismissed and i paid the fine, alsmost 2 years of waiting. ugh.

stoned and chillin

cant divulge why but if you guys wish send me some positive vibes, and wish me luck got to take care of a couple things and need that positive energy. :sifone:

:sunny:

12. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

does she have interests? that has to be tough. 11 is a weird age, at least, i was weird at 11. but because you are only 10 years apart she probably doesnt respect you because HOW could you possibly be that much wiser than her ? add into that the hormones, and the "who knows what" food (because 11 year olds dont care what goes into them) and the sense of entitlement that is brainwashed into all the kids these days... you have got yourself a handful. is she living with you full-time? staying for the summer?

i wish i had better advice for you, but my son is seven and he listens to everyone but me. perfectly behaved for everyone but me (well, sometimes his teachers catch his crap too).

13. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

yay....my last purchase at target has won me a free prize ...i just have to press#1 for information

thats an awful easy contest to win....especially when you consider ive never been to a target store in my life

14. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

11?...enjoy the awesome "attitude" while its still pretty basic

just wait until the 14 and 15 years come along lmao

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

16. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

17. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i leave the tags on my blankets so i can remember which ends go to my feet

18. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

you nut....

the tags don't go to your feet....you use your blankets upside down....yer a mess lately

hey stoned freaks

faelixx....you don't attempt to teach someone elses kid....you don't attempt to reason with them

what you do is ''outsmart'' them....

you need to use trickery and deception with some tom foolery to boot

19. wyldwynd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1ZvUDvLDY&sns=em"]2Pac - Dear Mama - YouTube

20. deleted

deleted Visitor

they says those people that bounce their knees are smarter, because the blood is flowing more thru the body,. than someone thats sitting totally still... so, an anxious lkid in school is actually smarter..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.