A bit of advice

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by dubsmiley420, May 28, 2013.

1. dubsmiley420

dubsmiley420 Member

fiance (possibly) wants to experience shrooms, i've done them a few times, but never with someone who's never tried it. what are some ways i can ease her into the experience?

note: we both feel we have a comfortable setting and i've made her aware of possible nausea, that it's okay and will pass.

:drummer:

2. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

After you take them, do something to distract yourselves for a bit so that you're not sitting around constantly thinking about whether they are kicking in or not. Other than that, just make her aware that you're there in case she isn't enjoying it.

3. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

^ that

Instruments, drawing, sexy time. Sexy time could be fun, and set the trip up nice and intimately

4. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i would be sure to tell her that humans have been eating mushrooms for ~10,000 years. they are very safe physically, so if you start to get bad thoughts that you are in danger, just tell yourself that it's just the mushrooms, the danger isn't real, and you'll be fine.

also, you ALWAYS come back from a trip, so don't worry about that either.

and i probably wouldn't give her more than a half eighth (1.75 g), or maybe 2 grams, for a first time.

5. Grainpsilo

Grainpsilo Member

If tell her to fast for 6 hours before hand

Take 2 grams

Sip some ginger tea to prevent nausea

Do what you can to put her mind at ease and distract her for 40 minutes until the mushrooms start to take effect..... The sitting around anticipating will drive her nuts.

Be somewhere beautiful preferably at night where you both are familiar with and feel safe there ( no place with lots of people or loud noises)

When you are coming down fuck like bunnies...... Shrooms make me into a sex machine but only on come down

6. dubsmiley420

dubsmiley420 Member

Thanks for the advice. In the end, We agreed to hold off until we go to the Appalachians this fall. Horrible weather all weekend and she doesn't like thunderstorms :) bad mojo