a big up for lazy gits

Discussion in 'Protest' started by paulfreespirit, Jun 14, 2006.

1. paulfreespirit

paulfreespirit Senior Member

i protest people who dont think for themselves and are workin for what ......a big gold fuckin clock then pop their clogs ..........question - do you work for yourself .....?the system ......? do you enjoy your job ....?what is the meaning of life ?.

2. woodsman

woodsman Senior Member

I don't think anybody works for themselves(at least not anymore). We all work for the system in one way or another. And people who think for themselves seem to be getting more scarce with each passing day.

I hate to sound like a voice of doom, but these unfortunate facts seem to be the way of the world in our modern age.

These things are why I started participating here on hipforums and other hippie style sites on the web - to find out if there are any free thinkers still out there who want to do something to change things for the better.

I've found a few people who share similar opinions on the subject but like I said, free thinkers are becoming scarce.

3. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

Amen, paulfreespirit.

4. Charise

Charise Naked to the Cosmos

I work for myself, and I enjoy what I do when I'm making money, which I'm really not making much of at the moment. I don't want to work for somebody else, as I've really had it with the mistreatment I've got and being treated just as a commodity. What's the meaning of life? Well, that would take a long time to answer, but work to me should be a way for me to use my talents, help other people, make the world a better place to live in.