A better question about get a massage

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Panama Jack, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Have you every had a couples massage on a cruise ship and got a happy ending for both you and your spouse? I have a fantasy about this. I would love two therapists that would do this. I think it would be erotic and very sensual.

2. OrleansWordsmith

OrleansWordsmith Moderate anarchist

My guess is professional masseuses don't do this. You have to go to sex shops to get such. Their advertistments make it obvious. And if so done, then it's not done for real joy, but for money. I think you need to do this for each other. Then it has some meaning. It's not hard to learn the basics of massage (Old tome, The Massage Book shows the basics and is great if it can still be found) Then, since you know your spouse, you add the happy ending . I don't think a stranger knows your sexual body better than your partner does. IMHO

3. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

There are countries where professional masseuses offer that kind of service, but it's still considered sex work even though they use terms like "aromatic oil massage" and "lymphatic drainage massage" to describe some of what they offer, and refer to the masseuses as "therapists" to kind of give it a more clinical impression. Not all of the masseuses who work at establishments of this nature are certified professionals, but some definitely are. Even the non-certified masseuses receive training from certified masseuses, so it's not like you're getting some complete BS massage. If it's a registered sex work establishment offering this type of service, then you can expect happy endings, though, it is common that touching your masseuse is forbidden(unless otherwise stated by the establishment/masseuse), let alone actually attempting sexual intercourse.

There are, however, masseuses that offer similar services but without the sexual touching of any kind(though, it's still common for one to become sexually aroused when having, say, the inner thighs massaged, for example). Establishments of this nature are registered as therapeutic massage salons.

Good thing this thread came up after I recently watched a whole bunch of video clips on those massage salons, lol. I don't know if I'd ever try them, but it's fascinating nonetheless.

4. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

The only chance of that happening on any Cruise Ship would be if it was a sex cruise.

Yes they have those.

But if you think the mainstream Cruiselines will accommodate you, you're going to be disappointed.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  5. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes, you are probably correct. We have been on 8 cruises and each time we treat ourselves to a overpriced couples massage. It is so relaxing and we enjoy it. On our last cruise the therapists did some close in work on us both.
    It was almost erotic. I would pay extra for them to do happy ending for my wife and I at the same time. Would be nice if it was offered with strict rules.
    Masturbation is about as natural as it gets.
    Just my thoughts.

6. OrleansWordsmith

OrleansWordsmith Moderate anarchist

I think many folks get aroused a bit getting a great massage... The regular ones cost enough and I'm not wanting to get involved in sex work massages. For those who do, I think they are available. Never heard of sex cruises, but there you go. Must be a massage therapist doing bang up excuse pun job on said events.