9/11

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by neonspectraltoast, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Very sad :(

2. NiceGuy1

NiceGuy1 Members

I remember when the two towers collapsed and thinking how on earth can these 2 huge towers collapse after 2 hours of burning. Maybe if they burned for 48hours that may have convinced me.

Dude111 and neonspectraltoast like this.
  3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Silica dust in the prefab polished stone, ornamental or kitchen tops etc. Its a problem worldwide afflicting tradies before they started to ban certain types

Cement / dry wall etc doesnt contain carcinogens

That is, it was only a tiny percentage of the dust that day that was deadly. The ornamental stone would have graced the lobbies and she was near that area at the time when it got pulverized

Also this lady died of stomach cancer, so its more likely the dust she swalloed that day, not what she breathed. Possibly one wrong gulp, or one swig from a water bottle whilst in the middle of it

4. Nudist4u

Nudist4u Banned

Mossad about sums it up. (((9-11))) . (((Poor immigration policies ))), Tensile strength quality of steel and re-rod. At least 6 mossad agents on site. Next.

5. egger

egger Member

Using the top tip of the antenna tower on WTC1 to measure fall distance needs to consider the foreshortening effect of tilt. The upper block and antenna were tilting together to the south as the collapse ensued as seen in video recorded east and west of the tower. Later in the collapse, the antenna can be seen falling in a nearly horizontal orientation.

Viewing from the north, foreshortening is going to make it appear that the crush front at the bottom of the falling upper block of the building was further down than it actually was. That makes it appear that the upper block of the building was falling closer to freefall rate. The truth groups prefer this faulty assessment because it makes it seem that insufficient gravity energy was expended to collapse the building.

The foreshortening effect can introduce significant errors in drop distance even for small tilt angles because the antenna tower and upper block of the building together were over 500 ft high. The claimed difference in drop distance of only 40 feet between that of freefall and that of the observed drop distance at the five-second mark into collapse is going to be greater than 40 feet due to foreshortening.

A more reliable approach is to measure the position of the roof line of the building where the foreshortening effect is much less pronounced. Measurements of the roof line drop vs. time by Frank Greening show that the collapse acceleration of WTC1 was approximately 0.63 g, about a third lower than freefall acceleration. The significantly slower fall rate is due to energy expended in the crushing of the building, and it is consistent with the extent of crushing observed in the rubble.

Other qualitative observations confirm the significantly slower than freefall collapse rate of WTC1, such as free falling steel columns seen outside the building that were stories below the crush front as the collapse ensued and that impacted the ground a few seconds before the crush front had reached the ground.

Last edited: May 19, 2023
  6. To summarize, the 3 buildings that collapsed that day were the biggest piece of shit buildings of all time. Structural engineers haven't the faintest clue what they're doing when it comes to designing high rises and anyone who enters one does so at their own peril.

Though the collapses look exactly controlled demolitions, this is the least likely scenario. More likely that fires burning for a couple hours brought down three skyscrapers on the same day.

Word to the wise: Don't go anywhere near a city's skyline. If it's an American city. If there's a fire, skyscrapers will collapse.

7. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

You wouldn’t want that because Bill Cosby would likely drug the surviving female passengers and then proceed to rape them

8. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

I am sure that everyone talking about the fires etc that happened are experienced firefighters or investigators. Lets just forget about the jet fuel for a few seconds. And lets take a look at the room that you are in right now. What do you see. A desk Chair ? What is it made out of ? Foam and fabric on a plastic body with a metal frame ? What is your desk made of ? Man made materials? What is you computer made off ? Plastics, and other man made materials. Do you have carpet on your floor ? What is that made out of ? All of these items are made in part or in whole of a oil based product. Then lets add in all of the papers that a office produces. The fuel load in those buildings were more then what the general person realizes. The main support of the buildings was a center column that carried the whole weight of the entire building. Once that center core was compromised, What was left to hold the building up ? The glass exterior walls or the aluminum window frame work that held the glass in place ?. Now compare that construction to the Empire State building. The outside walls are thick concrete. The elevator shafts are thick concrete.. The interior walls are not floor to ceiling glass. But solid built walls. The two ways that those buildings were built is like night and day. Totally different. Yes a plane hit the Empire building in the 1940's but you con not compare the two to each other. Please do research on true sites and not conspiracy web sites when you talk about Sept. 11, 2001. Thank you.

9. NodalAxis

NodalAxis Members

You are so out of it.no skyscraper has ever coLlapsed from a fire except the three on 9/11,of course building 7 collapsed for no reason.this entire subject brings out the psychos.kerosene doesn’t. burn hot enough to melt steel.plus the steel girders were clad in 2hour fire resistant asbestos.in fact the towers were likely to have been torn down because the cost of removing all the asbestos was prohibited..I am only posting because I just saw a video of first responder firemen talking about how 3 explosions occurred after the alleged planes hit.one of the explosions blew out the lobby elevator shaft.i huge cavity was found which showed the inner supports of the building were destroyed which allowed the collapse.
    The absurdity of the governments explanation is shown by the fact that no scientifically explanation has ever been given as how this could have occured

10. meeses

meeses Member

This here might be a clue as to what happened to the towers that day...

11. NodalAxis

NodalAxis Members

You post is so filled with ignorance it is hard to comment.but the most obvious indication of you ignorance concerns the steel pillars.
    The architects waned a clear span so they placed most of the load bearing girders on the circumference of the buildings. 78 girders were placed in the outside wall of the building.
    So it is scientifically impossible that the fictions jet could have sliced thorough the exterior wall,let alone appear on the opposite side

Dude111 likes this.
  12. meeses

meeses Member

Ignorance? If you only knew what "your US government" will do for you. When you find out, send me a pm...

13. NodalAxis

NodalAxis Members

I am so sorry I meant this comment to nudistguyny.not you.your video was excellent as I had vaguely heard about the use of a energy force of some kind to disintegrate the twin towers.your video explained exactly how so much of the buildings were turned to dust.
    My apologies again and thanks for posting this video

meeses likes this.
  14. deleted

deleted Visitor

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they use their abilities on the Willis tower in Chicago just to show what they are capable of again.

I'd be willing to bet no one come to the aid of the destruction .. but rather cheer it on.

Dude111 likes this.
  15. meeses

meeses Member

I'm not an expert in the field but I keep an open mind on the subject. I sure don't buy into the official story... Cheers

Dude111 likes this.
  16. American Guy

American Guy Members

You should watch the 2004 documentary titled "9 -11 In Plane Sight" It will actually show proof of a conspiracy.

Dude111 likes this.
  17. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

PPL that believe the offiicial BS are really somethinng. THEY CANT SEE WHATS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM!!!

American Guy likes this.