9/11

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by neonspectraltoast, Sep 5, 2016.

1. I'm not getting into it, and storch is banned, so I don't know who you're going to argue with. All I'll say is that, in my opinion, flying a plane into a skyscraper does not cause the damage that was inflicted. I know, I know...they were terribly designed buildings. Tell it to the judge.

Dude111 likes this.
  2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

But I suspect as soon as Trump does something trollish again attention will be diverted back to those threads

Nitocris likes this.
  3. It's a vague estimate of how low the plane that flew into the Pentagon must have been flying. To point out the absurdity, I'm saying five feet. Even twenty feet would be absolutely ludicrous for someone who has never flown an actual passenger plane before, but the idiots probably wouldn't understand that. Not that they even understand how ridiculous this alleged flight path is.

4. I'd like to construct a macaroni art depiction of 9/11 and give it to the census taker.
    It's just as absurd as trying to convince someone of something they don't want to believe
    but it is constructive

5. It'd probably be sturdier.

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Ok, i got you

At least thats one of the more credible ones

Was a bit of an 8 ball in the corner pocket thing

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

8. Something fishy was going on that day. Everything from the fact that the flights weren't intercepted to PNAC declaring they required a "new Pearl Harbor type incident." I will never believe this is all coincidence and just a stroke of good fortune (as sick as that sounds) for Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeldt et al. They just happened to get exactly what they always wanted. Right. Not buying it.

For the life of me, I'll never be able to fathom anyone who believes the official record of events and can't see what a ruse Bush reading a story to toddlers when he found out is. Such utter and flagrant bullshit.

Dude111 likes this.
  9. Obvious set-up is obvious.

10. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

You cannot level off at 5 feet on a landing glide slope, at landing speed with full flaps without crashing the aircraft, however, planes level off and raise the nose at this altitude during touchdown.
    These planes were within FL1 at cruising speed without flaps deployed. They had doubtless have followed a route with a tailwind and avoided an approach that would have involved then in terrain turbulence.
    Planes fly level between FL3 and FL5, all day every day stacking over London at peak times. The same would be possible at FL1, but they would be ripping tiles off roofs with their exhaust thrust and crashing into buildings.

I have little doubt, that the planes that hit the WTC buildings, had set an autopilot glide slope to aim at their target and used the stick during the final 30 seconds in order to hit the pre planned area of the buildings.

Watch carefully at 32 seconds on this video. Raising the nose, reduces airspeed to near "stall" and drops the rear wheels onto the runway. Within the next 50 meters, gravity drops the nose gently onto the front wheels.
    During landing, at no point is the aircraft level over the runway.

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

however moving at near do not exceed speed of 512knots aiming for target.. gps guidance systems by the cia.. be a much more event had the plane clipped the building went into 4 others near by. to planned on direct hit ..Stevie Wonder can see this shit is a "set up"...

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Ok, but your argument there is basically that a human couldnt have flown a plane

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Land a man on the moon but we can't fly planes.

14. I'm not gonna argue. I've said what I have to say. No, I'm just going to continue reading this bedtime story to my niece and nephew.

15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Come on, you have more to say, you know you want to

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

Big aircraft you dial in altitude, heading.. dont need to steer the plane very much at all. a novice can dial in the heading/vector .. at the speeds the aircraft was going. just a few degrees of fin would put the plane elsewhere in the city not into the building. even with the first building being on fire and can certainly see it from far away.. we see plane 2 make a little hump in the air and it trims itself out to adjust, had this been a human controlling it. it would be more extreme movements and never hit the target. remote control. it was in the NYTimes the other day that planes did it. not people.. ha.

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

Also why didn't they all verge on NYC, why break apart at all hit the Pentagon. Why not a full on airplane assault on the city. With all the onlookers would sprayed with more flaming debris.. One the organizers of the attacks said some the targets were to hard. ??? huh> Then why attack the pentagon. If NYC is on fire you can see it from far out.. Why do they spout death to all Americans yet attack a brick wall. Kill ratio would've been a lot higher had all aircraft descended on NYC.

18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Yeah, why not Bill Cosbys house

19. Given what happened to the towers, they probably thought the entire Pentagon would burst into flames and crumble to dust the second they hit it.

20. deleted

deleted Visitor