9/11

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by neonspectraltoast, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

It wont matter..... Those who were sucked in and believe the offical BS wont ever change!!

THEY CANT SEE WHATS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM!!

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Funny thing, was kind of Trump that put an end to all this 9/11 truther nonsense, and how the media has reacted to Trump...and Brexit craziness...and #metoo...and transgender bathrooms

The english speaking western world has gone fuckin nuts over the last 18 months

This topic by comparison....pffft

3. How was it Trump's doing? And the truther "nonsense" hasn't died. Naturally there is less talk than in 2010. That's just how time works. There are still plenty of incredulous people.

And in 500 years, when this idiocracy is over and people are vastly more intelligent, it will be obvious to everyone that the official fairytale makes no sense.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Donald Trump is the new 9/11 scapegoat. :tearsofjoy:

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You really think in 500 years anyone is going to give a shit?

Columbus's first voyage was 527 years ago

Four voyages across 11 years

You know he never actually landed, set foot on any part that is now the US?

But you have probably gone you whole life thinking he discovered America

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

7. Yes. 500 years later, it's common knowledge that Columbus didn't discover America. And in 500 more years it will be common knowledge that an untrained terrorist didn't pilot a plane out of the sky only to fly a few feet above the ground and into the Pentagon. When common sense has more sway over the subject matter than people's emotions and politics, and all of the stupid bullshit of who's smarter than who.

8. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Weren't they attending pilot school though

9. None of them were trained to fly a passenger jet. And even had they been, the logistics of descending to five feet above the ground without crashing into it tests the limits of the imagination.

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Dont think it is, you had to google to double check. And I seriously doubt the majority of your country men would know off the top of their head.

Anyone born after say 1995 would have no recollection of Bush's address to the nation on reasons to invade Iraq again, the mood at the time, what that would have had to do with 9/11.

Imagine you were 15 now, having to do a report for school on Gulf War II and you were researching it, would you ever even get that there was a link between that and 9/11, just with the feeling of a nation wanting payback

Or if I went and asked your average american in the street what they know about the 2nd gulf of Tonkin incident, how many would stare at me blankly?

Could pull 100s of examples from history where what is perceived is wrong because it all gets muddled up over time

11. Meliai

Meliai Banned

It's definitely common knowledge

12. There will still be the legend of 9/11 around 500 years from now...if we don't wipe ourselves out or lose all of our history. And history teachers will say, "It is widely believed that George W. Bush and his pals orchestrated the attack." Just like we talk about Hitler and the Reichstag.

In contemporary times, for whatever reason, no one wants to question authority. Most people just want to pretend as if everything is A.O.K. I don't know why. Maybe they feel like it makes them look smart to be on the side of whoever is the most powerful.

People don't even celebrate Columbus Day in the United States anymore. It's widely accepted that he wasn't a great guy.

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Are you just saying that because its the opposite of what VG is saying?

You may have been aware of it.

But Im talking about the majority of the population....which would be made up of groups like millenials, trump voters ;)

You sure they would be aware of the specifics of where Columbus landed? ...Trump voters...or the ones on Jimmy Kimmel that think homosapien is an endangered animal.

You had some US states that replaced Columbus day with Indigenous Peoples Day, like Columbus represented the guy responsible for wiping out most of the Native Americans ever though he never set foot in present day US. So I would have my doubts about what actually is common knowledge.

Translating it to 9/11, hard to really grasp what school kids of today might think about that episode in history, whether they live in the same city as you or on the other side of the world. And unless you were alive at the time, no way you could really wrap your head around the mood at the time, the day after through to 2 years after marching into Baghdad
    Hell even the truthers didnt start up big time until 2005

14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

And if I ask most of your countrymen which country was most responsible for defeating Hitler, winning world war 2, most of them would say America.

Actually, probably 1/3 of them would probably say something like "WW2, was that against Germany?" But most of the rest would say America

(Not that Im trying to make out the majority of people of Australia or any other country are any less retarded than the majority of americans)

15. Yes, and most of them would also say that Osama Bin Laden was responsible for 9/11. Like I said, it's an idiocracy.

16. All one has to do is read the first chapter of A People's History

I'm sure he was a real motherfucker too

17. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

The pilots were trained in the UK, on the exact model of aircraft that they hijacked.
    They came to the UK claiming that they needed the certification in order to apply for a position in Saudi Arabia.
    I know the captain who certified one of them. Although he was cleared of any blame, he has never flown following 9/11 and his career and life is in ruins.
    I can understand his shock when he realized that the guy was sitting next to him during several flights form the UK to America and could easily have taken over the plane.
    It was assumed that the only thing that prevented this, was their intention to take over 4 flights simultaneously.

Their is a lot not known about the situations around 9/11, mostly due to the official secrets acts in both countries.

18. Excuse me. I had heard that they weren't trained. I still don't believe they had the ability to fly as they allegedly did.

How many times have you seen a pilot "land" a 757, but remain flying five feet above the tarmac in a straight line? Oh, never? Because it's impossible? Oh, yeah.

19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Well, looks like this thread has fired up again this year after all

So before any dumbass utters the phrase "virtual freefall into its own footprint"

I will point out wtc 1 takes 23 seconds to fall, more than twice as long as freefall and whether explosions or bent steel most of the shit is going to fall downwards anyway

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Whats with the 5 feet thing? Whatya talkin bout Willis?