9/11

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by neonspectraltoast, Sep 5, 2016.

1. storch

storch banned

Yeah, and those polls exist, as opposed to yours which doesn't exist. I see that you've found a graph which does not include the U.S. population. You need to provide a poll that indicates that 99% of the population "gets it."

And then you can address my last post.

2. lode

lode Banned

Not going to spend any time on this really. A saner conspiracy theory would involve the US letting the planes get hijacked and crash into the twin towers.

But yeah, planes were hijacked and crashed into world trade center. Jet's smashing into skyscrapers and burning uncontrolled for hours is enough to weaken them to the point of collapse.

Also global warming's real and flu shots work better than nothing.

3. storch

storch banned

Not going to spend any time with anyone whose knowledge of the subject leads them to make such an inaccurate statement concerning the length of time that fires burned.

4. lode

lode Banned

North tower burned for 102 minutes or 1.7 hours if you'd like to get in a semantic argument.

5. storch

storch banned

The North Tower didn't burn for hours unless you like to get into exaggerating to help you with your point.

Perhaps you should at least review the past few pages to get yourself up to speed enough to respond in an informed capacity. Otherwise, you come across as just another drive-by . . .

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  6. And Building 7? Uh...gravity?

7. lode

lode Banned

Burned for 7 hours before collapse.

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Truther movement always was on its deathbed though wasnt it. If asshat911truth.org only even managed 2,500 supposed architects and engineers to sign their petition (assuming being a gardener qualifies as architects) then thats under 1% of the architects and engineers worldwide
    Probably more like only a couple hundred, so 0.1%.

Maybe send them an email and ask them how many they are down to now, its ok if it takes 6 months, there might not be anyone around anymore to check their inbox

9. storch

storch banned

Your claim that 99% of the population "get it" was something you pulled out your ass, just like your claim that the photo I showed you of the WTC core structure was a photo of something from the 1930s. You can't back up either of those uninformed, bullshit statements because they're not true. And now you're assuming the role of critic? Funny.

10. Ever get tired of explaining that a fire in a building, especially a small sporadic office fire, isn't enough to make a building collapse at freefall speed into its own footprint? Yeah, that's where I'm at. I can't believe anyone is that dense.

storch likes this.
  11. lode

lode Banned

What sort of planned conspiracy involves blowing up a building which wasn't hit by a plane? It's not intuitive.

It didn't freefall. Things tend to fall straight down and a highrise is mostly empty space.

12. I just say freefall to get on Vanilla Gorilla's nerves. Though it was pretty much a freefall. Also a storehouse for CIA evidence, which as they say, all went down with the building. All I know is that I don't believe that for the first time in history a highrise collapsed due to fires. Buildings have burned for much longer and stayed standing.

The whole thing was just a spectacle to raise nationalistic fervor with other benefits to those with interests thereof. In their own words, it was exactly what they wanted to happen. And no, I don't believe that terrorists living in caves executed it. I don't believe they knew how to fly planes, especially not those maneuvers in such huge jets. I mean, really, can you imagine flying a 767? I'm no expert, but I imagine it's pretty difficult. Basic training in flying small planes in no way prepares you for that. I would have likely missed the buildings completely, and I believe that of most people with no experience flying one of those things. But no, three direct hits counting the Pentagon. Three buildings collapsing in such a way that is eerily reminiscent of a controlled demolition. I don't think so. I think it was entirely orchestrated to raise nationalistic fervor to gain public support for a gradual takeover of the middle east.

And VG can say "17 years!!" all he wants. We're still living with the consequences of that nationalism. Namely, Donald Trump. And things are only going to get worse, because they do want the world. The American public is going to go along with it one way or the other.

13. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Exactly....... An excellent reply!!!

Most people are so brainwashed and conditioned they cant see or entertain ANYTHING that isnt mainstream fed!!

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

15. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

i seem to remember this movie, but i didn't think it was any good.

16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

And you just did it too.

That post you quoted, was in 2016, so 15 years after.

Contains the line "in under 10 seconds".

And you talk about being brainwashed and conditioned.

Both of you went at least 15 years, just accepting a fact like that from truther videos, without checking something so simple

tumbling.dice likes this.
  17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Trump will get a second term

18. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

and i will stop watching politics. seriously though... it feels like if i turn my back on it the political situation in my country will go south. I honestly don't even feel like participating, because it's so stupid right now. But I know if I don't it could get worse. It sucks you in like that!

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

the very first 1, is a cult classics now.. as well , the trade center is no longer there. very crazy how the building was portrayed in the movie at the time 1981.. its all good, id rather watch it in bits.

soulcompromise likes this.
  20. I dunno...last time he had the advantage of running against Hillary, who lots of people really couldn't stand. And he had the advantage of the media being so dishonest. A lot of people who wouldn't have otherwise been rooting for Trump were really satisfied to see Hillary lose despite everything.

Democrats still haven't learned their lesson somehow, though, so he might. A lot of people lost faith in the Democratic party altogether. Whereas Republicans are just callous and insincere on the face of it, Democrats are typically supposed to be the down-to-earth, caring party. But they're all sold out to corporate America, too. And the media isn't helping their cause any by cherry picking a candidate to throw all their support behind every four years.

It's not the same country after the last election and the Democrats still think it is. Republicans are such assholes they're not even worth talking about, but Democrats have become every bit as disingenuous and annoying. What they need to do is throw their weight behind a sincere grass roots candidate. They'd win that way, if votes meant anything, but they won't. You know, for all of their edumacation, they aren't very bright.

Irminsul likes this.