9/11

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by neonspectraltoast, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I'm afraid I have too many experience with people sharing a link with like 40 pages or a 1 hour video that is supposed to explain everything but it doesn't. If you can't or won't explain or even add an addition to your link as to how this booklet gives a satisfactory answer to who and why this was done by the american government then I say thanks but no thanks. I hate wasting time like that. Please keep in mind a lot of regulars on this forum (including me) have been over this several times inthe last 15 years. It's not like I haven't read anything like this before.

The least you can do is tell me what exactly makes it so likely to you that the government was behind it and what their motive is. So far you sound rather incredible when you also include stuff like a greater israel. But I give you a new chance anyway.

If you see it as a waste of time then ok. But this is not really how you convince people. I already acknowledge that the official explanation of how the buildings collapsed seems dubious. So far Meliai shared the most reasonable thoughts on that:

2. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

I'll take that theory with a large pinch of salt PR. Isn't Judy Wood considered to be a bit of a kook within the 9/11 truth movement?

3. The Walking Dickhead

[​IMG]

4. Asmodean

Yeah it sucks when people don't go along with you just like that huh.

5. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

She is considered a kook by the established "Truth" Movement, and she would be since most of the Truth Movement has been infiltrated and is controlled opposition. Judy Wood is actually a very intelligent woman. She might come off as being a bit eccentric, but that is no reason for me to discount her work, which makes a lot of sense to me.

6. The Walking Dickhead

Well, if her hypothesis is correct and the structures of the towers weren't compromised by carefully placed thermitic explosives then how do you explain this?

[​IMG]

7. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Oh I think Asmo mainly just posts to argue with people....just for the mere sake of disagreeing with people.

Prove it.
    K, here's the link.
    I read it.
    You read all of it?
    No, I didn't read it. I just read what it's about. I won't read it if you don't tell me why should I read it (not like he asked for it himself)

1 person likes this.
  8. Asmodean

Walking Dickhead

I take it you don't want to play anymore? :p Too bad, but no suprise...

9. The Walking Dickhead

^evidently [​IMG]

edit: that was to Piaf's post

10. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

For real?
    It is such a weird concept that people have different interests and choose on their own what to spend THEIR time on.

11. Asmodean

It isn't that hard if you want to convince people. It is very useful and common to accompany a summary or conclusion what and why we should focus on in a 50 page link. I think that people refuse to do it is telling enough.

So yeah, if you have enough spare time to read a 50 page website on a subject that seems mainly about how the buildings came down maybe you should do that Piaf. I think you wouldn't do it either though :p

If you do the simple thing I ask, Dickhead, I will read it.

Unfortunately it is a known tactic to just place a link or more and then ridicule people for not wanting to know the truth because they doubt it is worth their time. An addition from the one who shares the link(s) is thus very worthwile, handy and constructive.

12. Pressed_Rat

Probably because an incendiary was likely used during the cleanup process to remove beams left standing.

13. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

If I showed interest in the topic, and asked for links and/or proof, I'd read it.
    What is telling is your arguing for the sake od arguing.
    L'arguing pour l'arguing. You do that a lot.

14. Asmodean

Yeps and I read the contents briefly and noticed it focussed so much about the science behind the collapsing of the buildings that I sincerely doubt there's something credible about who did it and why. This is why I asked the one who shares it if something about that is in there please do tell in advance. I don't wanna read 40 pages about the technicalities of the collapse. I already read enough about that.

I am really not asking for anything extraordinary.

15. The Walking Dickhead

An unlikely explanation IMO

Take a look at the tops of the beams in the large segment left standing in this picture

[​IMG]

16. Asmodean

The thing is I didn't ask for proof or links about how the buildings collapsed. I asked for an explanation of why he thinks the government is behind it and why they did it, and yes, if that can be explained well with a link he can accompany it with his explanation. I can't wait!

17. Pressed_Rat

Bin Laden did it from inside a cave.

18. Asmodean

Is that the best reaction you can come up with?

19. The Walking Dickhead

You almost believed him though didn't you?

20. Asmodean

He always resorts to sarcasm when he knows he can't explain things satisfactory. I just wish it was at least good/funny sarcasm, and not just a lame attempt at it.

1 person likes this.