9/11

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by neonspectraltoast, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Errr yeah, I think its over now, camlok started off with a certain level of agro that just didnt add up. After a while I thought it was just about getting site traffic to that website, but once he posted that link to the study, did a little digging found out it was funded by the same truther organization, study was finished 5 months ago, didnt get any attention.....well then all the agro made sense.

Never bought your excuse about secretly PMing him about his stance on the plane hitting the south tower not being commercial. And he had previously made no reference in the thread. You knew him beforehand, maybe even invited him here

2. storch

storch banned

The only thing you're right about is that it's over now. Instead of answering my question, you accuse me of being involved in a conspiracy against you. And even assuming for the moment that your paranoid delusion is correct, what would it have to do with your inability to tell me how you arbitrarily arrived at the conclusion that the only thing holding up the core was the perimeter columns. So, tell me how you arrived at that conclusion? You made the claim. I'm assuming that you had some basis for making it, but I'm having my doubts now.

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

OMG, 10/15 pages of replies now, and you are still asking why stuff falls down if it has no support

Irminsul and GLENGLEN like this.
  4. storch

storch banned

Suddenly you've forgotten that you've been asked several times to explain how you arrived at the conclusion that the only thing supporting the core structure was the perimeter columns. And do you remember that instead of just answering the question, you told me that you're not going to answer unless I defend someone else's post about some other issue? Are we clear now? Are we done? :wink:

5. camlok

camlok Banned

That's a given, HW, considering there were no Arab hijackers.

6. camlok

camlok Banned

The twin towers were the strongest steel framed high rises ever built.

7. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

100 500 1000 2000 ? I would say at least 500 to 1500 people !! go on take a guess

as far as the collapse I have said over and over " Planes flew into them " ! are you saying that didnt happen ?

8. camlok

camlok Banned

Still not a shred of evidence for anything you have ever lied about on the issues/science of 9/11, VG. Sane, rational people are laughing at you.

You make it abundantly clear, no USGOCT conspiracy theorist can do science.

You make it abundantly clear, no USGOCT conspiracy theorist has a grasp on reality.

You make it abundantly clear, every USGOCT conspiracy theorist who still pretends to believe the official story is delusional. None of you have any evidence and the science and the evidence against the USGOCT is voluminous.

And it doesn't have to be because each of the impossibilities of the USGOCT sinks the fable all by its lonesome.

Look at all the USGOCT "believers" who have fled. The truth is starting to sink into all these brainwashed folks.

9. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Fled from where ?

10. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Lol

You really suck at interpreting reality.

11. camlok

camlok Banned

There were over a hundred thousand people involved in the Manhattan Project and even Prez Truman didn't know for some time after he was elected. That sinks your nonsensical argument, mollyboppa, but it wasn't even an lame attempt at argument, all you were/are trying to do is distract and divert away from the science and the truth.

You can say it until you die, MB, but are you sure you want to remain delusional until then.

Provide your evidence that the planes were as the USGOCT says. Remember, nothing of the USGOCT has been proven by any supporters of that drivel. Surely such a solid case has lots of evidence. Why can't any of you provide even one piece?

12. Asmodean

Its sentences like these as well that just make it seem he doesn't even want to be taken serious.
    He's throwing in his own proverbial windows.

13. camlok

camlok Banned

Your Lol convinced me, A, you sure can roll out the evidence for the USGOCT. You sure can discuss the science and the facts.

Major tongue in cheek. Your best evidence for the USGOCT are your lols. Your vacuous one liners are all the evidence you have ever presented. How does it feel to you to be a major denier of science and reality? You folks stand as testament to the awesome power of USA propaganda.

14. WTC was built to withstand Boeing 707s crashing into it. 707s are more destructively powerful than 767s.

When interviewed in 1993, Lead WTC Structural Engineer John Skilling told The Seattle Times:

[​IMG]
    Lead WTC Structural Engineer John Skilling was rightfully confident that neither the impact of a large passenger jet nor the ensuing office fires was capable of bringing down the Twin Towers
    “We looked at every possible thing we could think of that could happen to the buildings, even to the extent of an airplane hitting the side… Our analysis indicated the biggest problem would be the fact that all the fuel (from the airplane) would dump into the building. There would be a horrendous fire. A lot of people would be killed. [But] the building structure would still be there.”

camlok likes this.
  15. Asmodean

If you say so :p

16. camlok

camlok Banned

Still zero evidence, Asmo. Always zero evidence for the USGOCT from the USGOCT conspiracy theorists.

How did WTC7 fall at free fall speed? NIST has admitted that happened after lying about it and denying it.

The U of A Fairbanks forensic engineering study says the NIST WTC7 report has a ZERO chance of being true.

17. camlok

camlok Banned

So you come back with your "evidence", Asmo, an emoticon. Are you a young teenager bothered by the fact that your US governments are more than willing to murder their own? Is that why you can't think for yourself?

18. camlok

camlok Banned

Now address Neon's post, now address the questions I have asked of you. You make false accusations against me when it is you that cannot discuss the science or the facts.

19. Asmodean

You can act like I promised to look up evidence for eternity dude.

20. Asmodean

I have not :)