9/11

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by neonspectraltoast, Sep 5, 2016.

1. camlok

camlok Banned

Yes they murdered many when they blew up the three towers with US government nanothermite.

Do you deny the existence of US government/US military nanothermite?

2. camlok

camlok Banned

Do you have any evidence for your goofy notion, above?

M-W:
    evidence
    noun

ev·i·dence | \ ˈe-və-dən(t)s , -və-ˌden(t)s \
    Definition of Evidence

b: something that furnishes proof : TESTIMONYspecifically : something legally submitted to a tribunal to ascertain the truth of a matter

3. storch

storch banned

You're getting mighty desperate because you know that answering the question I've been asking you will expose you as a person who didn't know better than to support a physically impossible collapse scenario, and you're now finding out the hard way that such shit just don't fly.

So now you want to change the subject and hope I've forgotten about my question. So are you going to answer it?

In essence, I'm saying that the observed lateral ejection of concrete and steel from the get-go not only required kinetic energy from the already fire-damaged upper block to do so, but reduced the mass and kinetic energy of the upper block at the same time as well. Also, the pulverization of that concrete and steel took yet more kinetic energy from the descending upper block.

So where did the energy to do all this, with enough left over to clear a path for the upper block to drop through the intact lower core structure at virtual freefall speed, come from?

I'll tell you what. If you'd really, really rather not answer these questions, just say, "Storch, I'd really, really rather not answer those questions because they make me uncomfortable and force me into a corner."

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
    camlok likes this.
  4. I wouldn't say the US government murdered anyone. Perhaps a shadow government. More likely a relatively small group of people with a stake in the Middle East. And other people who are generally imperialistic and people who stand to gain from a status quo united under a lie.

The nature of the attack is that it was a gigantic spectacle. It was huge and deadly. Joe Q. American is powerless against such an affront. Either the hijackers did it, in which case we should all be loyal to our American defenders (great for the elite,) or elite forces did it and we are all powerless to defend ourselves against them (great for the elite.) Whatever you believe about the attacks, I think you would be hard pressed to deny that it was a fantastic brainwashing mechanism. If we can't believe that George W. and Co. were guilty of THAT, then they altogether can't be that evil. The only problem is that they ARE evil, and they ARE capable of that. If they weren't, they would have never been calling for a "new Pearl Harbor" in the first place. But no...now, rich and poor, elite and destitute, we're all just Americans in the end, loyal to this land, right? BULL.SHIT.

As to specifics...well if you really wanted to get technical I suppose I'd have to have personally counted every dead individual. The hijackers it's hard to tell... They could have easily been set up as well. Doesn't really matter. I don't know all of the specifics. From what I've heard, none of those hijackers are actually dead. They've been reported alive elsewhere, so who knows.

It's not like the perpetrators knew exactly how many would die. They just think certain people are expendable. How many Iraqi children died as a result of the war on Iraq? That's on their heads, too. The War on Terror is really in a quiet phase right now, though. At least here in America. I guess the next big affront to American security depends on what the people with interests overseas want next. Who knows, maybe 9/11 got them their golden ticket already. Maybe the enemy isn't Isis anymore, but the American people.

storch likes this.
  5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

There was no internal intact structure pushing upwards. The external steel columns were holding the load, once they gave way, kaboom. Not all the concrete in either tower was pulverized to a size under 2mm

Sir Isaac Newton never said in any published works " For every action there is an equal yet opposite reaction" that came later to easily explain it to school kids. There is never a real world example where a 100% of a force is directed back in a single opposing direction

6. storch

storch banned

First of all, I never quoted Isaac Newton. The issue I'm putting before you is the dynamics of the collision of two masses of the same composition. Remember? The stationary mass is moved, and the moving mass is slowed. That's just simple physics. But that is not what was observed, is it?

Second of all, you've arbitrarily decided that the only thing holding up the core was the perimeter columns. How did you arrive at that conclusion?

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Ok, thanks, I will leave you alone as I think you are getting taken advantage of by the other two. Camlok being the more extreme of the two

8. storch

storch banned

Now you're stooping to attempting a condescending dismissal of Neon rather than addressing his post. What else do ya got?

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

He at least said the US Government didnt murder all those people, he said a shadow part - which is at least halfway back to the real world everyone else lives in

10. camlok

camlok Banned

Now you show that you don't even understand simple construction basics. What were the massive core columns for, decoration.

You have zero evidence for your lunacy.

Why do you continue embarrassing yourself?

11. camlok

camlok Banned

Good, we have that settled. It was "a shadow part", the Bush neocons. VG has also knocked the stuffing out of all the folks who advance the goofy idea "well it would have taken a lot of people, someone would talk".

storch likes this.
  12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

At least I can count

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Now that is desperation

14. storch

storch banned

Yup. There's a silver lining around every cloud.

15. storch

storch banned

Not to push you, but you did arbitrarily decide that the only thing holding up the core was the perimeter columns, and I'm still curious as to how you arrived at that conclusion?

16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Your turn

Do you agree with camlok, that Todd Beamer isnt a hero?

17. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Hijackers Flew planes into the twin towers they fell down ! no magic steel vaporising dust and no government plot
    Babysitting today so I cant spend a lot of time in here but I will see if MY question gets answered tonight ?

Will you Answer the question I originally put forward about the number of people that would need to be involved to pull off this kind of demolition ? kind of of stumbling block with me See ! I cant believe the conspiracy theorists after all these years have not come up with the guy that pushed the button

You come up with all these Cut and paste facts and figures but cant answer a Simple Question that Doesn't really take a lot of thinking about

18. camlok

camlok Banned

You have no evidence to show that

1. "Hijackers Flew planes into the twin towers they fell down."

Your total lack of any evidence for hijackers or the USGOCT says there were no hijackers.

When you can provide no evidence you have no case. You understand this, mallyboppa.

2. "no magic steel vaporising dust" - You illustrate your profound ignorance on the subject. Again, with no evidence you deny reality. That is the sign of a delusional person. US government nanothermite exists, it is real. The following article describes the new US government/military nanothermite. And the second link describes the nanothermite found in WTC dust.

All of which explains the impossible to the USGOCT molten/vaporized WTC steel. It explains WTC7 free fall. It explains the twin towers accelerating collapses, which proves controlled demolition with the US government nanothermite.

==========================
    Nanoscale Chemistry Yields Better Explosives
    ONE thousand years ago, black powder was prepared by grinding saltpeter, charcoal, and sulfur together into a coarse powder using a mortar and pestle. Since then, the equipment for making energetic materials-explosives, propellants, and pyrotechnics-has evolved considerably, but the basic process for making these materials has remained the same. That, however, is changing, thanks to an explosive combination of sol-gel chemistry and modern-day energetic materials research.

At Livermore Laboratory, sol-gel chemistry-the same process used to make aerogels or "frozen smoke" (see S&TR, November/December 1995)—has been the key to creating energetic materials with improved, exceptional, or entirely new properties. This energetic materials breakthrough was engineered by Randy Simpson, director of the Energetic Materials Center; synthetic chemists Tom Tillotson, Alex Gash, and Joe Satcher; and physicist Lawrence Hrubesh.

These new materials have structures that can be controlled on the nanometer (billionth-of-a-meter) scale. Simpson explains, "In general, the smaller the size of the materials being combined, the better the properties of energetic materials. Since these `nanostructures' are formed with particles on the nanometer scale, the performance can be improved over materials with particles the size of grains of sand or of powdered sugar. In addition, these `nanocomposite' materials can be easier and much safer to make than those made with traditional methods."

Explosive Aerogels

=========================
    Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe

The Open Chemical Physics Journal, 2009, 2: 7-31

Niels H. Harrit, Jeffrey Farrer, Steven E. Jones, Kevin R. Ryan, Frank M. Legge, Daniel Farnsworth, Gregg Roberts, James R. Gourley, Bradley R. Larsen3

(NH) Department of Chemistry, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, DK-2100, Denmark.

Electronic publication date 3/4/2009
    [DOI: 10.2174/1874412500902010007]

Abstract:
    We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from separate sites, is reported in this paper. These red/gray chips show marked similarities in all four samples. One sample was collected by a Manhattan resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second WTC Tower, two the next day, and a fourth about a week later. The properties of these chips were analyzed using optical microscopy, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The red material contains grains approximately 100 nm across which are largely iron oxide, while aluminum is contained in tiny plate-like structures. Separation of components using methyl ethyl ketone demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present. The iron oxide and aluminum are intimately mixed in the red material. When ignited in a DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring at approximately 430 ˚C, far below the normal ignition temperature for conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich spheres are clearly observed in the residue following the ignition of these peculiar red/gray chips. The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic.

19. camlok

camlok Banned

You have no evidence that Todd Beamer was on any flight. He wasn't and the wildly inaccurate propaganda of the US propaganda movies of 911 have no evidence either. Propaganda is never evidence, which is why it isn't admissible in a court of law.

After the "crash" Todd Beamer's cell phone made numerous calls. How do you explain this impossibility? When you can't and never have explained any of the myriad USGOCT impossibilities.

================

On September 29, 2001, the FBI received detailed records from Verizon’s wireless subscriber office in Bedminster, NJ, that Todd Beamer’s cell phone made 19 outgoing calls after the alleged 10:03 AM crash time of Flight UA 93. [22] This fact, along with the sixth one, indicates either that the man self-identified as Todd Beamer was not on UA 93, or Tod Beamer’s cell phone was not on the flight, or this flight did not crash.

Point PC-1: The Alleged Calls of Todd Beamer, Flight UA 93 | Consensus 911

==================

20. camlok

camlok Banned

You can count. WOW, what an impressive resume.

You show that you don't even understand simple construction basics.

What were the massive core columns for, decoration?

What percent of the total live loads and dead loads did the massive core columns carry in the twin towers?

Why did they provide anywhere from zero resistance to that of custard pudding?