9/11

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by neonspectraltoast, Sep 5, 2016.

1. camlok

camlok Banned

And that was the end of Davin Coburn's career.

storch likes this.
  2. camlok

camlok Banned

What was excellent about it, Glen, in your mind?

3. storch

storch banned

Here's an informative video that casts doubt on the alleged identity of the plane that hit the South Tower:

camlok likes this.
  4. Governments sacrifice their own people all the time. It's called warfare. Look at Vietnam. How much of a shit people like George W. Bush give about ordinary citizens' lives is EXACTLY the problem. That's EXACTLY why "truthers" are pissed about something like 9/11. Because it shows just how little "they" care.

It is mind-boggling to me that ordinary citizens think their elitist leaders truly love them. They don't love you at all. In fact, they're sick of dealing with you. You are "the public" that they have to assuage, manipulate, because you're too stupid to listen to reason. (Reason being, for them to make heaps of money, ordinary people often have to die.) Do you really think they care about you? You think Hillary Clinton would be thrilled to come to your home and eat with you? You think George W. Bush would? These people have thousand dollar a plate dinners (probably even more expensive, but what does a poor schlub like me know.) They don't want to be in your homes. They don't want to eat your food. THEY DON'T WANT TO BE AROUND YOU. PERIOD. They don't LIKE you.

9/11 was a pretext for a war. It's called the War on Terror. W. and Co. could have invaded anywhere in the Middle East after 9/11 and gotten away with it. We could bomb Iran tomorrow with some shitty excuse and all of you naysayers would be totally on board. When it comes to boots on the ground things are a little stickier, of course. American citizens start dying and Americans start complaining. But all it takes is one more pretext for war. "We'll put a boot in your ass. That's the American way." Anything to show 'em Americans are not to be trifled with, even if the pretext, 9/11 in this case, is built on totally preposterous foundations.

How many people orchestrated the event? It could be anywhere from twenty to one hundred depending on how much time they had. I know there was a massive "elevator overhaul" occurring at the time. Anyway, there was sufficient time to plant incendiary devices.

I don't really think of the false flag as "the American government's" doing. Most people in government didn't have any idea. Every administration seems to create its own shadow government, though. The Bush Administration was a mini 4th reich, members of which actually called for a "new Pearl Harbor" to catalyze a War on Terror. Paul Wolfowitz, Donald Rumsfeld, George W., Dick Cheney...incredibly sketchy characters with big time connections.

So it wasn't just a coordinated effort to kill off a few Muslims. It was an effort to dominate the oil rich Middle East. I don't know how the perpetrators within the government justify that. Maybe they think a few thousand American citizen lives is worth "securing an American future" or whatever hot air they spout.

camlok and storch like this.
  5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You still didnt answer the question

We just swallow propaganda, but you took that 2996 from the official death toll which includes the crew, passengers and hijackers of United 175 that you say didnt crash into the south tower

morrow likes this.
  6. camlok

camlok Banned

You never answer any questions, VG. How did alleged hijackers melt/vaporized WTC structural steel?

You bet you do, swallow propaganda. Since you were knee high to a grasshopper.

It doesn't matter at all the number I took, it could have been 3,000 or 2867 or ... . You are focusing on an inanity to divert and distract from the important things, the impossible things regarding the USGOCT because you know that to face them sinks your conspiracy theory.

How did alleged hijackers manage to obtain the US nanothermite that was found in WTC dust, the super explosive that melted/vaporized WTC steel, including WTC7 steel. How did alleged hijackers manage to do that for WTC7 ?

Provide your evidence that UA175 crashed into WTC2.

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Well, you said it did, the 2996 includes the crew, passengers and hijackers of United 175

8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Just Clicked On "New Posts" And 911 Wasn't Mentioned....:screamcat:...For One Terrible Second

There I Thought A Plane May Have Crashed Into My Beloved "Hip Forums"...... :D

Cheers Glen.

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Do you agree with camlok, that the US goverment murdered 2996 americans on 9//11/2001?

The 2996 includes 19 highjackers, the crew and passengers of the plane that crashed into the south tower, crew and passengers if United 93 that crashed with some heroes fighting the highjackers

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

It is easy getting caught up arguing specifics.

But if a government plot, are you also saying the US government murdered 2996 people that day. Which includes the 19 highjackers and everyone on United 93?

If not 2996, then how many?, I want you to say (type) it out loud

11. camlok

camlok Banned

As I said, you seized on that because you love to raise all the little inanities you can to divert attention away from the fact that you have never provided any evidence for your nutty USGOCT.

How dense, how evil do people have to be to keep pretending they believe the always lying US governments' totally impossible conspiracy theory?

How did alleged hijackers melt/vaporized WTC structural steel?

How did alleged hijackers manage to obtain the US nanothermite that was found in WTC dust, the super explosive that melted/vaporized WTC steel, including WTC7 steel.

How did alleged hijackers manage to do that for WTC7 ?

12. camlok

camlok Banned

Vanilla Gorilla: It is easy getting caught up arguing inanities so I don't have to provide any evidence, which I don't have, no one has, for the nutty USGOCT.

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I seized on it because you either struggle with simple addition, or have spent the last 10, 15 or 17 years ranting about the 2996 "americans" murdered by the US government, without once even checking how that 2996 is added up

14. camlok

camlok Banned

What a laugh you are, VG. YOU NEVER ARGUE SPECIFICS.

Try these specifics:

How did alleged hijackers melt/vaporized WTC structural steel?

How did alleged hijackers manage to obtain the US nanothermite that was found in WTC dust, the super explosive that melted/vaporized WTC steel, including WTC7 steel.

How did alleged hijackers manage to do that for WTC7 ?

15. camlok

camlok Banned

You seized on it to avoid specifics, as I have many times pointed out. You don't care one iota about how many your US government has murdered, nor do you care about the millions of others your evil US governments have murdered abroad.

Answer the questions asked of you or mark yourself forever as an INTELLECTUAL COWARD.

16. storch

storch banned

I know that the people in the Towers were killed. As far as who was on flight 175, it would appear that there were credible witnesses who reported a plane other than flight 175. Kind of a confusing event, huh?

So, are you finally ready to face up and tell me whether or not you think it's reasonable to assume that the more heat damaged upper block would maintain its integrity to the extent that it would destroy the intact core structure below at virtual freefall speed? Or are you going to ignore the question?

Hey, do you think that there was any melting of steel at the WTC?

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

So now you are saying Todd Beamer isnt a hero?

For everyone else, Beamers wikipedia page, he was one of the guys that helped fight the hijackers on United 93, sacrificing himself so the plane didnt reach its intended target

Todd Beamer - Wikipedia.

camlok, thats as low as it gets. Wonder what you would have done if you were on United 93, hide in the toilet and blame the US government?

18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

US government didnt murder anyone that day. All those firefighters and police, most in the Pentagon ARE part of the government

Mallyboppa likes this.
  19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

So, do you also agree with camlok that Todd Beamer wasnt a hero?

20. camlok

camlok Banned

I am pointing out that you don't have the foggiest notion of the events of 911 because you are a totally unprofessional diverter and distractor.

Which is it, VG, are you a baldfaced liar or are you really as ignorant as you appear? There was unimpeachable evidence just a few posts before that showed Todd Beamer wasn't on that flight.

1. According to Jefferson [GTE operator that talked to "Todd Beamer"], the phone of the man [Todd Beamer] to whom she was speaking remained connected long after UA 93 crashed. Reporting that he had left the phone after saying “Let’s roll,” she wrote that the line “just went silent.” Although she held on for “probably 15 minutes” (the early evidence had indicated it was 13 minutes), she “never heard a crash.” She added: “I can’t explain it. We didn’t lose a connection because there’s a different sound that you use. It’s a squealing sound when you lose a connection. I never lost connection, but it just went silent.” [21]

2. On September 29, 2001, the FBI received detailed records from Verizon’s wireless subscriber office in Bedminster, NJ, that Todd Beamer’s cell phone made 19 outgoing calls after the alleged 10:03 AM crash time of Flight UA 93. [22] This fact, along with the sixth one, indicates either that the man self-identified as Todd Beamer was not on UA 93, or Tod Beamer’s cell phone was not on the flight, or this flight did not crash.

Ibid

You still haven't answered the questions that sink your USGOCT.

You still haven't ever provided any evidence for your USGOCT.

storch likes this.