9/11

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by neonspectraltoast, Sep 5, 2016.

1. storch

storch banned

1 person likes this.
  2. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

If the world wakes up and realises what's happening then it MIGHT STOP THEN DOING IT AGAIN or continuing their bullshit imperalist war in the middle east, and then the world might have a chance of being a little bit safer to live on than it is right now.

Have you heard about the Jade Helm plans? Do you want to end up in a concentration camp being brainwashed by the US military?

The people running the world are psychopaths, and they have everyone they need where they want them with their armies of allegiance. We can't let them carry on abusing the entire planet in the way they are by burying our heads in the fucking sand.

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Ok, who are they then, give me their phone numbers, I'll have a talk with them

Or their Facebook profiles, I'll add them as friends and send them some emojis

4. Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps Am I being detained?

A 9/11 thread! Cool!

2 people like this.
  5. The Walking Dickhead

There's one right there in your signature pic

6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The US Air Force had several drills in the year 2000 where they sent fighter jets to a city. Every time they were there in an acceptable amount of time. On 9/11 there radars picked up the jets going off course. They keep track of all of the commercial air traffic and they do sent jets if you go off course. They don't shoot right away but if you ignore the radio warnings they do. There are many pilots who have stories of glancing over and seeing a F-16 on their wing because they lost course.

But that day for some reason they were told before doing the drill it was just a drill. For that to happen requires some very high up military orders. The concept of using a commercial airplane to attack is not new. In the Cold War they worried the Soviets would blow up s bomb on an airplane. America is prepared for this unless someone wants it to happen. Those planes could have easily been shoot down.

1 person likes this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Shoot down the planes and risk the whole country getting on your back for shooting down its own people. That was never ever going to happen. The America would look like the bad guy and not Osama, which, well isn't that the whole point of 9/11 for America o create a new enemy and have her population back the US and it's army? Created millions of jobs/military demands. Quite ingenious, really.

8. The Walking Dickhead

Yaaa, cept only it kind of did happen #Flight93 off course...

And there was all that debris left to prove it, a few bits of metal and a terrorist's bandana

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh somehow a bandana survived the fire and blasts and crash? Oh okay. Sounds like a logical thing to happen.

:unsure:

10. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

What do you mean it was never going to happen? Get informed on the matter before you speak, please. That is standard procedure for hijacked planes, especially ones heading towards large metropolitan areas. Fighter jets would at the very least have been sent out instantly, but that didn't happen, and the country's air defenses did not work as they were supposed to that day when they did every single other time planes went off course.

11. Pressed_Rat

1) To completely re-engineer society in order to instate a total surveillance and police state.
    2) To instate laws and/or executive orders that restrict freedoms and eviscerate the constitution
    3) To carry out foreign policy that would have never been allowed had 9/11 not happened.
    4) FEAR is the biggest reason of all, because when people are fearful of outside enemies, they look to the government to do something they think will protect them... like hand over all their rights.

There is more to it than that, but those are the big ones.

4 people like this.
  12. deleted

deleted Visitor

Remember that time the Russians, Cubans, Nicaraguans invaded Colorado, using commercial airliners.. Happened on a September morning as well.. :scholar:

anyways...

No Pictures of Osama because they didn't want to offend the sand people.. Really?.. [​IMG]

13. Pressed_Rat

You make no sense at all.

14. Pressed_Rat

The idea of the US killing Osama in 2011 is laughable in light of the fact there are mainstream news reports of him dying ten years before of kidney disease. Obviously they didn't show pictures of Osama because he had already been turned to dust at that point. But they know the American people are stupid, question NOTHING, and will believe anything they are told by the people who lie to them most.

"They wanted to give him a proper burial at sea in accordance to his religion." LOL!! Are you fucking kidding me??? If people believe that shit they will believe ANYTHING, and they do, as long as it comes from their television set.

3 people like this.
  15. Pressed_Rat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZRFvavH_vk

16. There was molten steel at ground zero. Only problem is that jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel. So it's not that we have magical steel. It's that we have magical fires.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7S9bnd_pnY

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

No I make a lot of sense, just, like me you're ignorant yourself. It's what Pressed Rat believes. It always has been with you, just like I completely side with my own opinions too. I'm guilty for that, it's a bad habit of mine I have no intention on changing because I honestly don't care who I upset.

You need to become a paying member and make your own forum so you can discuss your opinions without anyone else because we're all wrong if we don't agree with you.

I don't care if the towers fel due to planes or bombs or whatever. I'm just here for the lolz and you provide plenty.

Thank you. :)

18. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

1 person likes this.
  19. Pressed_Rat

The difference between me and you is that I have extensively looked into the subject being discussed. Your so-called opinion, on the other hand, is based on nothing other than your own personal bias towards something you haven't really looked into for yourself. This is obvious based on the statements you have made thus far.