9/11 Ufo!

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by sag aloo, Jun 2, 2004.

1. sag aloo

sag aloo Member

2. Tamee

Tamee naked

hmm.......

3. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

i duno......seems kinda shady.....but kinda believable

4. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

Thats just stupid. Yeah, a UFO, I bet.

5. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I thought the first one looks more like superman.....

6. Pablo

Pablo Member

the image of the blast doesnt change enough, even if the object was moving very fast no video camera except those used to shoot slow motion video by movie makers could catch film so fast that that explotion would not move noticably in four frames. Something just ocured to me, that blur looks like an artifact of high speed filming, useing high speed filming on small modles being blown up to produce a slower than real time video, is how movie makers create the efect of a full size building being blown up. Ive never been to new yourk, maybe this whole thing was faked.

7. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

dude, the whole world trade center was faked. it was never there. its all a scam. It didnt fall, it was never built!!!!!!!

8. Pablo

Pablo Member

that could be true, its like every time ive had a chance to go to nyc something stopped me. And ive never met anyone whos actually been there, ive met people who have "been to ny state but never went to the city" Its just a big fiction to excuse taking more money when they need it with the suposed "stock market" and also as a tool to rally suport if they need to by having it 'atacked' by 'terorists' a countryless group of sombodys who could really be anyone.

9. Friend

Friend Banned

We finally have undeniable proof that the aliens are among us. Of course if you've seen a pic of me - you'd already believe.

10. ballyhairs

ballyhairs Member

I think its some small thing passed infront of the camera or something, we people love mystery

11. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

Thats probably the path of the beam they shot that destroyed the towers.

The twin towers were destroyed by exotic HAARP-based directed energy weaponry, not planes.