9/11 Truth Scholar Jim Fetzer on Hannity and Colmes

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Pressed_Rat, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

Haha ok shaggie...actually the 911 truth movement, although some stupid infighting because Fetzer is an idiot, along with Judy Wood, has happened, this makes no difference. I was down at ground Zero on 9/11 and i would say 90% of firefighters and police I talked to agreed with me and said we need a new investigation, they heard bombs on 911, and that they think it was an inside job. So shaggie, your shilling is worthless, and you trying to demonize the 911 truth movement is pathetic. We don't have leaders like you dumb liberals do (chomsky, Zinn, etc.) we all band together and we are all just as important as every other person involved, I don't care if Jones and Fetzer had a fight, all I see is some professors bitching, it makes no difference.

People, 911 was an inside job, and we need to fight against this criminal government instead of laying down and bitching about typical liberal bullshit like shaggie wants us all too.

2. wackyiraqi

wackyiraqi Senior Member

Goddamn is she homely. Whew.
    [​IMG]

3. CoRriNieRiNniE

CoRriNieRiNniE Member

ahahaha... damn. thats so mean. but i cant argue with you..

4. Angel_Headed_Hipster

haha Judy Wood is definitly not a looker...or very smart for that matter.

5. wackyiraqi

wackyiraqi Senior Member

She is so ugly I actually feel bad calling her ugly.

6. sentient

sentient Senior Member

that woman is the ugliest thing I've ever seen thats only got one head

7. Elijah

Elijah Member

actually i think a lot of these so called 9/11 truth groups are just moles put in place to make anyone who doubts the government's explanation out to look like lunatics. that's just my two cents to add to your dollar. http://www.iamthewitness.com/ . i as well as many others believe Israel had some sort of involvement in this. if anything 9/11 was a false flag done to make it look like a bunch of arabs did it.

8. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Elijah...I think most of the people who are online saying "the jews did it the jews did it!!!" are the ones who are moles. Israel was in some way involved, definitly, but it was a false flag op involving compartmentalized parts of a couple different governments including the US.

9. Elijah

Elijah Member

i think a lot of these "9/11 truth" are moles put into place to intentionally spread misinformation. even the guy who funded the spare change "documentary" nathan simon has a known association with lee hamilton of the government's 9/11 commision. that alone should raise a few red flags. if you want genuine and serious inquiry into september 11th look here http://www.iamthewitness.com/ not here http://www.infowars.com/ alex jones is a zionist tool. keep in mind that those who promote the idea that this was only the work of pissed off arabs more often than not have much to gain from the so called war on terror. a lot of these people are to no surprise zionists that happen to be jews or christians parroting what pat robertson and his ilk say every sunday morning. never mind the fact that the jews who were wrongly handed over Palestine have no known genetic lineage with the Israelites of the old testament. Orthodox jews are not semitic, for more light on this subject read the thirteenth tribe by Arthur Koestler

"Elijah...I think most of the people who are online saying "the jews did it the jews did it!!!" are the ones who are moles. Israel was in some way involved, definitly, but it was a false flag op involving compartmentalized parts of a couple different governments including the US."

daryl bradford smith isn't blaming all the world's jews for 9/11, just the zionists. keep in mind not all jews are zionists. but maybe if you bothered reading the webpage for more than five minutes you'd know that. actually there are a lot of jews that oppose the political state of israel, which by the way is guilty of war crimes and terrorism. as a matter of fact there were even jews in attendence at the recent holocaust conference in iran. not only that but they were invited speakers to that event. actually there are more christian zionist than jewish ones. on september 11th they caught five israelis videotaping and cheering while the planes wrecked into the two buildings. you know why our media won't seriously look into israel being a culprit in this? because our media and our government has their grubby hands in the pockets of zionists. notice how they've never shown us photage of the plane that wrecked into the pentagon, nor did they show any boarding photage for any of these flights. i really do believe that 9/11 was a false flag perpetrated buy Mossad with the federal government's approval of course. but it's a fact that many of these so called 9/11 truth groups have connection to the zionist lobby. otherwise certain ones wouldn't be so heavily promoted by our controlled media. Israel destroyed the USS Liberty back in the 1960s, so what makes you think they'd hesitate to do the same to two of our buildings over here? the quickest way the pro israel lobby can make someone look bad for criticising them is to fling the "anti semite" remark at them and everyone goes crazy. http://www.erichufschmid.net/CriminalNest_Diagram.png

10. Angel_Headed_Hipster

I agree Zionists played a huge role in 9/11, but to believe only one group of people was involved in this is naive...lots of different groups who benefitted differently were involved. The Military Industrial Complex (wanted an excuse for perpetual war and a new "enemy" after the cold war was over), The Zionists (Wanted to destroy certain arab nations and maintain Israel's power in the Middle East), Kroll Associated and other Security firm based companies who benefitted off 9/11 because after those days building security contracts raised significantly in price, CIA drug Dealers (To turn off any investigation into CIA drug dealing, which was a main concern in our country until we all had to come together against the arabs). Lots of other groups benefit too, and I hate to see people running around saying the Zionists and Israel did 9/11 Period, it's not that black and white.

11. cadcruzer

cadcruzer Sailing the 8 seas

Really? did you just remember this"because i can't remember you EVER making this claim before"? i'm sure you have some proof of this.

12. Angel_Headed_Hipster

9/11/06, your retarted.

13. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Fetzer and Wood are right on the money, IMO. It's Jones (Stephen Jones) who people should be concerned about, which the "Truth" movement have made their infallible "God." But, the infiltrated, controlled, so-called 9/11 "Truth" movement will continue believing whatever its self-appointed "leaders" tell them to believe, and its zombie followers will never question it because it's nothing more than a bunch of malcontents and Alex Jones worshipping 16 yr. olds looking for a group of like-minded halfwits to fit in with. So go ahead and put on your matching 9/11 t-shirts and walk around like a bunch mindless sheep, believing people actually find you credible, while loudmouth Alex Jones leads the herd shouting into his bullhorn.

It should be called the 9/11 Bowel Movement. I wouldn't join that group of mindless, CIA manipulated drones if my life depended on it.

Anyone who thinks thermite, and thermite alone, brought those towers down with such explosive force is a fucking idiot. I don't doubt thermite may been used in some way, but it was used in tandem with UNCONVENTIONAL weaponry, utilizing tactical mini-nukes and directed energy devices. NO DOUBT!

These weren't your average controlled demolitions, people. These were violent EXPLOSIONS which sent steel beams hurtling into neighboring buildings. The energy that was seen emitted with these demolitions was far more akin to a nuclear detonation or volcano than a run-of-the-mill controlled demolition, which use CONVENTIONAL explosives.

Please, get a clue and form an opinion that is YOUR OWN, then talk shit. Stop believing whatever Alex Jones tells you to believe.

14. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Pressed...reguardless of what your opinion on how the towers fell is, stephen jones is the one who gives a credible face to this movement...Fetzer and Wood are the crazier ones who go out on Fox and spout all their emotional babble. You say to be wary of Jones? Jones isn't the one like Fetzer who is regularly allowed on Fox news...Why? And why, when he appears on the mainstream media, does he spout out emotional dribble and make people who question 9/11 look like a nutcase. The physics and the science are, IMO, the least important thing about 9/11...what matters in reguards to 9/11 is proving it was an inside/globalist job to mainstream america. And why all the hatred of Alex Jones? he has woken up more people than you and I ever could in a lifetime, or atleast have at this point, so stop going on forums and bitching about people like Jones who try their best when your just sitting around.

15. Pepik

Pepik Banned

Hilarious. Not long ago YOU were quoting Alex Jones and his theories. Now everyone who believes them is an idiot and your new, improved theories are the real truth. And did you think these theories up yourself? No, they're just flavor of the month conspiracy theories. Get your new conspiracy theories, last month's are already out of style!
    Yes and the entire controlled demolition and structural engineering world is keeping quiet about it. Only a buch of loonies with no training or expertise in either field can spot these apparent "giveaway" clues of nuclear bombs and death rays from outer space.

Tune in next month to find out that space beams and nuclear bombs are for IDIOTS and the real, REAL truth is... oh you'll just have to stay tuned for that.

16. ekomS deeW

ekomS deeW Member

there is just no reasoning with hypnotized minds....

17. SourceoftheForce

SourceoftheForce Banned

Hello people, this is your vice-president and I am telling you that if you want a real answer to all this hyperbole all you have to do is click your heels together three times and say there is no business like show business. Oh and by the way, if by some miraculous convergence of opportune luck you manage to get a real glimpse of the workings of Pharoah's temple, treasure it. Just remember all of you are powerless to defeAT me and even if HUMANs achieved complete liberty from tyranny, I can still blow the planet up. So enjoy your few shekels I allow you to spend and banter away kids, Ilove you all and may FRAUD bless the USA! Sincerely UNCLE D

18. brandydawn

brandydawn Member

There is plenty of footage - no , not the stuff you are shown on the mainstream media - that shows there has been something connected to the bottom of both the planes. Something very large, that shouldn't be there. Im sure so many of you will be quick to say things along the lines of - doctored footage - that can work both ways though cant it? Now, if these planes supposedly took off from huge airports, how did this get there unoticed. The USA is nothing more than a somewhat unknowing guinea pig country to get things happening for a bigger agenda. Damn good way of getting id cards up and happening wasn't it - something that up until 9/11 was proving somewhat difficult. Now, the majority of the US beleives in these cards for supposed "security" reasons.