9/11 Truth Scholar Jim Fetzer on Hannity and Colmes

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Pressed_Rat, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

Shaggie, even if that picutre is true, why did the core collapse then if it was still standing after the "Pancake" of the floors.

2. Pepik

Pepik Banned

Yes actually they are.

Why are you cutting and pasting such massive volumes into the thread? This is such a lame tactic - if a debunker asks a question you can't answer, immediately cut and paste five thousand other arguments into the thread. A lot of this stuff has no relevance - the fact that someone didn't like the commission doesn't mean they believe in controlled demolition, and when was the last government commission that didn't have critics? You are just trying to inflate a list of names.

When are you going to answer my questions?

3. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

The videos and photos of the cores of both the north and south tower and of WTC7 were taken by a number of people. I already mentioned people who took video and stills who weren't government agents. Steve Spak is one of them. He's an independent journalist. The photos of the south core that were seen from the west side were taken by a man at his apartment in NJ. I'll try to look up his site and post it. I'm not sure who took the video of the south core from the east side. There were many people that day with camcorders taking video.

The cores weren't meant to stand on their own. They needed the long span floors and stiffness of the perimeter walls for stability. The remains of the cores stood for a few seconds at the end of the main collapse then collapsed. There's numerous video clips of the north core remains collapsing after it stood for a few seconds. You can see it leaning slightly at the end of the collapse. The column splices broke near the bottom and it collapsed from bottom to top..

The pancaking is clear from watching any of the videos. There was a couple trillion joules of energy stored up in the gravity. That's comparable to a small nuclear bomb and is what drove the collapse and did the damage. It's a ubiquitous energy and some people aren't aware of it, especially those without a background in science.

4. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

Some in that list are conspiracy theorists. Many of them simply stated they weren't satisfied with the commission report and aren't CTers. I'm not satisfied with the commission report either and the lack of accountability. But I'm not going to resort to all kinds of unsubstantiated claims about 911 just because I'm not satisified with the report. That's as bad as making unsubstantiated claims about WMD as an excuse to invade other countries.

5. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

Remains of the north core after the main floors had pancaked to the ground:

[​IMG]

6. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

(my post that was unfairly flooded off a previous page)

Regarding WTC7, it doesn't make much sense to intentionally demolish it to try to destroy information. It's much easier to secure information from a building that's still standing. The CIA offices in WTC7 weren't highly sensitive anyway. There was an incredible amount of damage to six WTC buildings and other surrounding buildings at that point. One more building 7 hours later is more or less irrelevant in terms of a conspiracy theory.

WTC7 was unique in that it had a series of transfer trusses and girders to re-direct the load of most of the buiding around the Con-Ed electrical substation in the basement. That design made the building susceptible to a collapse if the trusses and girders were weakened by a long burning fire. It's also the reason why WTC7 collapsed from bottom to top, since the critical area that was damaged was near the ground level.

A fire burned in the region of the trusses and girders in the 5th to 7th floor area most of the day. The video below shows the staggering amount of smoke that was coming out most of the south side of WTC7 about mid-day. WTC6 is to its right and the Verizon building to its left.

wmv9 file (190kb)

http://home.flash.net/~lauras34/wtc7c.wmv

real media file (100kb)

http://home.flash.net/~lauras34/wtc7c.rm

3gp (170kb)

http://home.flash.net/~lauras34/wtc7c.3gp

full screen mpg (2mb)

http://home.flash.net/~lauras34/wtc7c.mpg

The smoke darkened and the bouyancy increased in the last couple hours up to its collapse which indicates the fires worsened. It's difficult to see how a fire could burn all day in the same region without the diesel fuel of the power backup system burning. The office furnishings would have burned out on a particular floor within an hour or two.

Of course, someone can always claim that the firemen that went into WTC7 earlier in the day were really government agents that turned on the diesel pumps so that the steel would be weakened and the building would collapse.

7. Angel_Headed_Hipster

hahaha shaggie cant reply to my list of Military and CIA sources who all claim that they believe 911 was an inside job or atleast that's what the evidence points to, he just says "well they are conspiracy theorists"...shaggie your a conspiracy theorist...and your a paid shill who posts on these forums, don't listen to this guy people.

8. Pepik

Pepik Banned

You really make no sense sometimes. Can you stick to one point for more than two seconds?

How does anybody respond to a list of names? Yes, other people believe something. What does that have to do with you, me, or Shaggie? Its not an argument. Can't you come up with your own argument and back it up yourself? Are you going to care if we provide a list of people who DO support the official story? Are we going to expect you to respond to our list of names? No, of course not.

And you clearly have no interest in credentials unless someone supports your conspiracy theory. Then suddenly you find their credentials very impressive. Can't lose that way.

9. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

I said some in the list are CTers but that most in that list said they weren't satisfied with the investigation. That doesn't make all of them demolition advocates as some people would like others to believe.

I'd like to hear some explanations from people like Col. Nelson, for example, who is claiming that the four jets weren't even commercial aircraft. He makes such a claim but gives no explanation as to what happened to the commercial aircraft. He doesn't reconcile it with what witnesses saw in person and on TV and the communications with and the loss of all the people who were on the planes.

It's one thing to express a contention about the investigation that was done on the remains of the aircraft but it's another thing to make such wild claims about the aircraft. I may not get the license plate number of a car that side-wiped me but that doesn't mean it was a cruise missile of the government disguised as a car.

The burden is on people like Nelson to support their claims that contradict just about everything that was witnessed that day. Coming up with a bigger list of people who would like another 911 investigation doesn't do anything to prove the type of claims purported by Nelson.

10. wackyiraqi

wackyiraqi Senior Member

11. Angel_Headed_Hipster

hahaha never once have i said i didnt think planes crashed into the WTC and the Pentagon. You are using straw man arguments and arguing points i didn't even make.

12. wackyiraqi

wackyiraqi Senior Member

[​IMG].

13. Pepik

Pepik Banned

That's the point, you didn't even make an argument, you just dumped a list a name on us as if we are supposed to debunk a list of names.

Got a real argument? Go back through the thread, there's pleny you have refused to debate or points you have refused to defend.

Show us you can do more than cut and paste from conspiracy websites.

14. Atom bomb therapy

Atom bomb therapy Member

i HATE Hannity and Colmes

15. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Hannity is a Fed. He actually has meetings with the white house.

16. Pepik

Pepik Banned

What's wrong with meeting with the white house?

Also are you going to go back to proving your 911 conspiracy or have you admitted you can cut and paste but you can't debate?

17. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Are you kidding me? What's wrong with journalists meeting in the white house?! Journalists are what keeps this republic intact by keeping those in power under watch, and now its ok for journalists to be in bed with the white house and have public meetings with them where what they talked about remains hidden? Pepik i bet your a fed or just a dumbass.

Or you just LOOOOVE the new freedom.

18. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Pepik you can ask all the questions you KNOW i can't answer because I don't know exactly what happened on 9/11. But I can show more evidence that POWERFUL people made it happen within the Global Intelligence Community, not a bunch of arabs in a cave, and if you want to spend years denying have fun, while we slowly flow into tyranny, but i bet youll be one of the homeland security gulag security guards shooting innocent woman and children for the Fatherland.

19. Pepik

Pepik Banned

Well I'm not dumb enough to confuse a journalist with a political commentator. Journalism needs to be impartial, not editorial.
    Nobody said it was a bunch of arabs in a cave, that's just what the conspiracy theorists tell you to think.

20. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Ok well if your implying that it was funded by rich fundamentalist arabs that still strengthens my case because our government is in bed with them!