9/11 Truth Scholar Jim Fetzer on Hannity and Colmes

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Pressed_Rat, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Two nights ago, Jim Fetzer, Professor Emeritus at the University of Minnesota and co-founder of 'Scholars for 9/11 Truth', was on FOX News' Hannity and Colmes, discussing the 9/11 conspiracy and his organization of over 300 professors, physicists and engineers. The interview was only four minutes long, and Colmes and Oliver North (who was filling in for Hannity) did everything they could to make Fetzer appear like he had some sort of "liberal" agenda and was taking advantage of the people who lost their lives.

But Fetzer was smart and didn't take any of their nonsense.

Click here to watch this segment of the show.

EDIT (5:29PM EST): Also, I forgot to add that a few nights ago, Mike Berger, of 911truth.org, appeared on MSNBC's Scarborough Country to discuss the 9/11 attacks. You can watch the clip by clicking HERE.

2. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

I just finished watching it and its pretty interesting. But it is a pretty short interview and Hannity and Colmes don't give that professor enough time to really show the details about the 9/11 cover up.

3. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

that's what they're good at.

4. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

You can say that again.

5. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

My dad reads that guy's bullshit.

6. Pressed_Rat

Whose bullshit?

7. stalk

stalk Banned

I found a book by Rush Limbaugh on the side of the road today.

Opened it up to a random page, didn't make any sense.

It was total bullshit, I threw it off an overpass

@ a highway

and watched it get mangled by monsterous vehicles.

Yeah I ramble

Just know I'm listening.

8. Pressed_Rat

Who said anything about Rush Limbaugh or any other neocon shill like him? Man, some of you people are fucking dense.

9. stalk

stalk Banned

I was uber drunk last night.

I follow these conspiracies, it has nothing to do with rush limbaugh, (or does it?)

I'm a poet rat, I just spit. ;]

And by dense I hope you are referring to our neural networks in our brain.

(those videos are amazingly absurd)

my father used to watch those shows all the time.

drove me batty batty batty

10. Pressed_Rat

Yeah, but it isn't about the friggin' show. It's about the guest on the show and the topic covered. So I am still missing your point.

11. paq

paq Member

12. Drifterz

Drifterz Member

These 9/11 government conspiracies are absolute garbage. I was there. I watched the planes hit. I saw the buildings come down. I also saw a photo of Bush being told in that classroom about the events taking place. He had quite an "oh sh*t!" look on his face when he was told. This guy, not even able to speak in public well, wouldn't be able to act well enough to put that face on for the benefit of a big plot.

13. Ironcore

Ironcore Member

Are so sure that Bush jr is such a fool? Or is he only patronising his people?

What did it look like when WTC7 went down?

14. Angel_Headed_Hipster

"These 9/11 government conspiracies are absolute garbage. I was there. I watched the planes hit. I saw the buildings come down. I also saw a photo of Bush being told in that classroom about the events taking place. He had quite an "oh sh*t!" look on his face when he was told. This guy, not even able to speak in public well, wouldn't be able to act well enough to put that face on for the benefit of a big plot."

Hahahaha ok were garbage because you saw planes hit those buildings and saw them come down, no shit planes hit those buildings and they came down, were just asking who funded this attack and what exactly happened that day and before then and who REALLY pulled the strings on 9/11. Like the 9/11 commission said didn't matter.

15. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

Hottest burning point of jet fuel. 1800 degrees. Melting point of structural steel 2700 degrees. It is impossible for jet fule to turn pre-stressed steel reinforced concrete into powder.

Remember that Bin Laden said that the did not expect the towers to come down and that this was "a miracle from Allah". Remember that Bin Laden was an engineer so he would know what would happen in a case like this.

16. dontstandsoclosetome

dontstandsoclosetome Member

ignorant mass-media-brainwashed sheep like you are so frustrating. why don't you look at real facts/evidence/logic instead of just believing every lie and distortion the government feeds you?

17. dontstandsoclosetome

right, except it wasn't steel reinforced concrete, concrete was only used as a flooring material...anyway...steel buildings have never fallen from fire. the towers were meant to take being hit by an airplane...(another boeing, forget which, but very similar to the ones that hit) ...looking at the fact that steel had melted in the basements of both towers (and building 7) and that things like computers, stairwells, elevators, people, etc were vaporized/pulverized into dust...i think they were taken down with small nukes...(except building 7, which was obviously a regular controlled demolition)...

oops...silly rambling me..:rolleyes:

18. skip

skip Founder Administrator

this is bullshit, cause the mass of a 767 flying at several hundred miles per hour, will DEFINITELY "turn pre-stressed steel reinforced concrete into powder."

In fact much of that "powder" rained down upon everyone in the area.

So the plane itself destroys much of the support the building has at that point, then the fire ignites OTHER THINGS that burn HOTTER, especially when the fuel spills down the elevator shafts where HUGE DRAFTS of air FAN the fire, increasing the temperature.

Also the remaining steel supports didn't have to MELT, just soften enough to weaken further.

And it only takes ONE FLOOR to collapse, before the weight of the many floors above comes crashing down, further weaking the BENT steel supporting the floors below.

In fact several floors HAD to be affected by the impact, and with their supports weakened, it was probably only a matter of time before the structure collapsed upon itself.

Of course NONE of this explains what happened to WTC7, which I'm pretty certain was a controlled explosion to hide the CIA data from those who would come and pick thru the ruins later.

Why is it not one of these Conspiracy theorists even addresses the damage done by the actual impact of the plane upon the steel supports?

19. Angel_Headed_Hipster

There was damage but it was all above the 78th floor...all the floors below it were undamaged so they should have been still standing even if the plane caused the impact zone and above to fall to the ground. People that say a huge fireball went down through every single floor is ridiculous, first off the elevators were airtight, second of all the WTC buildings are grade A buildings meaning everything would have to be flame resistant including chairs and other furniture. Even if a fireball was able to travel through airtight elevator shafts it wouldn't matter anyway because the WTC towers didn't have one elevator shaft, they were all broken up and disconnected as to prevent something like that happening.

20. dontstandsoclosetome

the "pancake theory" has already been proven false. those towers were MEANT to take planes, as i've already said. fire has NEVER destroyed a steel building - ever. massive steel columns cannot just "collapse into themselves". this is bullshit. skip, you are no expert in physics, structural enginerring, and so forth, and it's obvious you've been reading (or just concluding) some real BS.

it's obvious what happened to WTC 7, it was a controlled demolition, larry silverstein himself said so. (of course his lie about the fire department doing it was a lie, not only do they not do controlled demolitions, they take weeks/months to set up)....there was an "emergency command center" or something of the sort for guliani - and god knows who else...that was very secure. if drone planes were flown into the towers via remote control from this place, the building would have to be destroyed so there wouldn't be any evidence of it....