9/11 truth now!

Discussion in 'Protest' started by Fiend4Green, Jun 30, 2009.

1. ThePepsiSyndrome

ThePepsiSyndrome Member

This is true. America has a lot to learn from other countries about protecting freedoms.

pic related.

[​IMG]

:p

2. Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps Am I being detained?

3. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Psht, that video is wrong from the start, we've been attacked on our soil before:
    [​IMG]

Heck not only were we attacked, our capital was burned to the ground.

Don't forget those pesky Germans either:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Tom_Explosion

4. Michael Phelps

I wonder if the producer knows about this, and Hawaii.

5. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

6. larryelkhart

larryelkhart Member

Alas, there has been a history of attacks here, from the very beginning of our nation.

7. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

<< "The bomb was dropped because (p.35) 'The Manhattan Project's managers were lobbying to use the atomic bomb. Byrnes sat in on these meetings. Maj. Gen. Groves seems to have been the author of the claim that the use of the bomb would save a million American lives—-a figure in the realm of fantasy ..." >>

<< "Gar Alperowitz notes, p. 16, 'On May 5, May 12 and June 7, the Office of Strategic Services (our intelligence operation), reported Japan was considering capitulation. Further messages came on May 18, July 7, July 13 and July 16.' ..." >>

<< "Spokesmen for the Army Air Forces said it wasn't necessary and that the war had been won already. Competent testimony exists to prove that Japan was seeking to surrender many weeks before the atomic bomb came. On November 23, Lawrence wrote, 'The truth is we are guilty. Our conscience as a nation must trouble us. We must confess our sin. We have used a horrible weapon to asphyxiate and cremate more than 100,000 men, women and children in a sort of super-lethal gas chamber— and all this in a war already won or which spokesman for our Air Forces tell us we could have readily won without the atomic bomb.'" >>

www.whale.to/b/mullins8.html

8. TheMadcapSyd

lol a number in fantasy, the purple hearts given out today are still the ones minted for the planned initial invasion of Japan.

9. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

The government is said to have manufactured a bunch of medals that were never given out, and yet we're expected to believe that this represents some kind of evidence that Japan was still a viable military power in 1945, even though Japan was seriously defeated, and was literally "bombed back into the stone age" by a series of relentless bombing campaigns ? Moe Berg was a Jewish spy who doubled as a catcher for the Chicago White Sox. Berg was sent into Tokyo during the 1930s, as part of the US all-star baseball team. Berg ascended into some of the tallest buildings in Tokyo, and then proceeded to take pictures of the surrounding city. Some years later (during the early-to-mid-1940s) these pictures were used as a template by Gen. Doolittle, so as to assist in the mission of destroying Tokyo through a systematic campaign of aerial bombardment. By 1945, Japan was already defeated, and that was BEFORE the decision was made to incinerate civilians in the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Japan was already suing for peace by the time 1945 came around. Japan was already lacking in the will to resist, and that was PRIOR to the destruction of Hiroshima and Nagasaki by a couple of atomic bombs. In no small part, this outcome can be traced to the incredible foresight of the US government, which had the presence of mind to send "athlete/scholar/spy" Moe Berg into Japan during the 1930s. That Berg was sent into Japan at such an early date, suggests that the OSS may have known that a war against Japan was in the works, close to a decade or so ahead of the fact.

10. Michael Phelps

It probably meant the first time people had been around for America being attacked to experience for themselves.

What I can't figure out is the van full of explosives. If it went off how would that play into the hijacking theory?

Maybe whoever was driving it was just removing them from the demolition site, but you would think they would have planned better and got them out of there long before the big day.

11. walsh

walsh Senior Member

Oh, you mean like Pearl Harbor?

Christ, it's on Fox - 99% of viewers will believe it!

12. Michael Phelps

I wasn't alive yet.

13. TheMadcapSyd

We've been attacked before 9/11, people forget the same damn buildings were attacked 8 years beforehand.

14. Michael Phelps

I forget what your take on that was. You supported the FBI's decisions because there is no better way to fight terrorists than to hire them help them make bombs?

15. TheMadcapSyd

What?

I'm assuming you think the original twin towers bombing was some FBI conspiracy?

16. Michael Phelps

17. lillallyloukins

lillallyloukins ⓑⓐⓡⓑⓐⓡⓘⓐⓝ

doesn't explain WTC7...

18. lillallyloukins

it is possible that there was no one in those planes as they hit the towers... they could have been remote controlled planes... "coincidently", this covert tactic was similarly proposed in the 1962 Northwoods Document...

19. lillallyloukins

what he said... :iagree:

20. lillallyloukins

you claim to know science, and i don't doubt you know science, but there IS also science to contradict your beliefs... also, why have you ignored ALL the other evidences such as witness testimonies, the obvious lies and cover-ups from the authorities and mainstream media? the coincidences... etc etc etc... it's not ALL about science ya know... and i don't blame America... what a sweeping statement that is... i do hold factions of the American and other Governments wholely responsible though...