9/11 truth now!

Discussion in 'Protest' started by Fiend4Green, Jun 30, 2009.

1. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

<< "It wasn't Muslims who trained their cameras on the World Trade Center Towers prior to the first aircraft impact, who danced and celebrated with high fives prior to the second impact as most onlookers still believed it had been a terrible accident rather than terrorism, and who were caught with foreign passports, $4,700 in cash hidden in a sock, maps highlighting certain places in the city, and a van that tested positive for traces of explosives; it was Israelis Sivan Kurzberg, Paul Kurzberg, Yaron Shmuel, Oded Ellner, and Omer Marmari, several of whom have been confirmed as Mossad agents, as part of their job in "documenting the event".

It wasn't Muslims who were caught on 9/11/01 operating in teams with vans full of explosives, including one team who attempted to blow up the George Washington Bridge with a truck packed with tons of explosives, and another who blew up a van between 6th and 7th on King Street with a mural painted of a remote controlled airplane diving into New York and blowing up; it was Israelis, which is why the authorities did their best to ignore and bury these reports which included a suspected van bomb driven into the WTC basement and exploded to weaken the structure." >> www.takeourworldback.com/itwasntmuslims.htm

2. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

3. Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps Am I being detained?

[​IMG]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10YTDOdyju0&feature=fvsr"]YouTube- Gage Tells 9/11 Lies, See Bowing Debunks 'Controlled Demolition'
    The firefighter at the end of this movie seems like he is full of crap just like "Harley Guy"​

4. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

5. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

<<"The emotional component of a provocation plays a key role in game theory warfare. With the nationally televised mass murder of 3,000 people, a state of shock, grief and outrage made it easier for Americans to believe that a known Evil Doer in Iraq was responsible—regardless of the facts. For false beliefs to displace real facts requires mental preconditioning so that a targeted population can be persuaded to put their faith in fictions." >> http://criminalstate.com/2009/12/a-closer-look-at-israel’s-role-in-terrorism/

6. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

http://johnmccarthy90066.tripod.com/id206.html << "This Army financial management/audit area is part of, or contiguous to, the Army personnel offices, which was one of two main west section offices heavily destroyed in the Pentagon attack, the other being the Naval Command Center. The day before 9/11, September 10, Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld held a press conference at which he acknowledged that the Pentagon was 'missing' -could not account for and needed to 'find'- $2.3 Trillion dollars (other reports said $2.6 Trillion). Were the auditors who could 'follow the money,' and the computers whose data could help them do it, intentionally targeted? It is worth noting that the Pentagon’s top financial officer at the time, Dov Zakheim, who also acknowledged the 'missing' trillions, had a company that specializes in aircraft remote-control technology." >>

7. ci0616

ci0616 Banned

Maybe the "conspiracy" is more factual. Maybe not. I admit that I have not heard anything past the basics of it, that the government flew the planes into the twin towers to fight a war over oil.

Now, I'm the first to say George W Bush was a horrible president. I disagree with so many things he's done.

However, I don't think that Bush is evil. I think that he's an American, maybe not a smart one, but I think he's an American nonetheless. And I don't think that he would've supported something so evil.

8. Michael Phelps

9. Rudenoodle

Rudenoodle Minister of propaganda Lifetime Supporter

White noise and gawdy pictures are not proof of a 9/11 conspiracy, just a reminder...

10. Michael Phelps

11. Michael Phelps

I just had to get through that page because it's obvious no one will remove the kamikaze photo.

12. Rudenoodle

13. larryelkhart

larryelkhart Member

It appears to me that people living in the United States are becoming more ignorant everyday. On 9/11/2001 we were attacked by a hostile force with no national ties but with a militant religious outlook on life and death. They were to live and we were to die. We now sit here almost 9 years after the fact attempting to say it didn't happened as it was shown or it was impossible to happen as it was witnessed. It is a good thing it is not unconstitutional to be stupid. Yet we still have men and women willing to die to protect the rights of individuals to be ignorant. Mind boggling.
    I sometimes wonder if I have fallen asleep an am having a nightmare, then I open my eyes and I see that insanity prevails, logic has vanished, lies have become truth and truth has becomes lies.
    Next we will be told that this is not really planet Earth.

14. TheQuestion

TheQuestion Member

Which of my rights have they been protecting by invading and raping Iraq?

15. ThePepsiSyndrome

ThePepsiSyndrome Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgTVtBT9O9g&feature=related"]YouTube- Mystery of the Urinal Deuce (South Park Commentary - Season 10)

16. Michael Phelps

17. Rudenoodle

So what is the most believed alternate theory as of late?

I'm guessing Loose change and the like have now been discarded by most conspiracy fans, so whats new?

18. TheMadcapSyd

9/11 just never happened period.

19. larryelkhart

larryelkhart Member

No one has invaded and raped Iran. However, we did get the major source of funding for terrorists by going there.
    Why is that all persons who are opposed to war claim we are raping a country we go to in searching for terrorists.
    If those of you who are opposed to war don't want to have your rights defended in battle, please let the almost 2 million men and women in uniform know that you don't need your rights defended. I am sure there is something better they would like to do, so they wouldn't have to hear all of the bellyaching and name calling.
    Also, can you name any other country that would let you be so inconsiderate of those who are dying to protect your rights. Thank you.

20. TheMadcapSyd

Actually yea basically every first world country. The military actually has much larger standing in American than most other western nations.