9/11 conspiricy theory!

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by ash13y, Jun 16, 2006.

1. DancingBears64

DancingBears64 Member

Yeah for real, I watched that not two weeks ago and the Part II literally scared me shitless..I had trouble sleeping that night!

2. GmanSam

GmanSam Member

I will state this both plainly and clearly, there was no government involvement with the September 11th attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. The FBI had several assets in place on the morning of September 11th that were lost. Not a single one of them were removed before the attacks even those that were as valuable as they were secretive. The primary targets of the attack were all of extraordinarily high value. If the government were to allow an attack to trigger a war on the Islamic World, something as simple as an elementary school would suffice. The Russians went on their second crusade into Chechnya over the loss of a single apartment complex. September 11th was at worst a failure of the government to protect its citizens from harm. Our response time was dismal, it took nearly 40 minutes to identify and shoot down the fourth and fifth planes. I would loathe to imagine the cost in human lives and money if there had been more planes. Regardless, I assure you that the government had no part in the September 11th attack and no terrorist attack will happen again on US soil.

3. stalk

stalk Banned

lol gmansam you suck

4. Pahana

Pahana Banned

Gman, how can I say this matter of factly. Oh yes! You're wrong. There's too much evidence that says you're wrong. There are too many high profile people who AGREE that you're wrong.

5. odon

odon Slightly Popular

This be one reason why I think you be stupid.

6. Pahana

Pahana Banned

Odon. Ignore me or I'll report you. That's my one and only warning to you.

7. odon

odon Slightly Popular

Chill, I'm joking. I'll ignore you.

8. cjd2001

cjd2001 Member

The FBI? Dont make me laugh.
    The evil that masterminded this sees no ploblems with destroying "FBI assets". Even if it was the entire american goverment then surely affecting there own bank balance slightly would be the ultamate cover up? No?
    No, thats right the factions that did this have no clear single agenda. Destroying evidence, Assasination, generating revenue and causing racial tention?

9. killuminati

killuminati Member

[​IMG]

10. GmanSam

GmanSam Member

Sure, an evil mastermind would always be ten steps ahead of the world and willing to sacrifice groups and people for whatever sinister purposes. From my standpoint, I do not understand why the FBI higher ups would invest money in equipment and other things when they complain about never having enough money. I also will argue that a mastermind had nothing to gain from the 9/11 attacks. Afghanistan had ever reason to be destroyed without pulling the greatest weapon in the world, the United States, to its knees economically. Additionally, a war in Iraq was poorly justified by our leadership, not the mark of a talented mastermind. So I ask, what was there to gain from all of this. In fact, if there are materminds gaining from major events such as 9/11, what are they gaining?

11. -Stevey-

-Stevey- Member

^^^ Lets ignore the motives for a second here. Did you SEE the twin towers go down? they both fell in the exact same way. Both at FREE FALL SPEED, and straight down. There was NOTHING left but powedered concrete and dust, you dont find a desk, a chair. You mean to tell me that a plane did this? Its phsically IMPOSSIBLE! The fire that started as a result of the plane crash couldn't possibly get hot enough to melt the steel that the buldings were made of. You know what they found in the rubble? Molten fucking steel.

Free fall speed, meaning it encoutered virtually no resistance as it fell, Molten metal, the fact they both fell straight down into the ground and were destroyed utterly. These are all associated traits with demolition jobs.These towers were the first steel structures ever to collapse "due to fire".

So forget trying to figure out why they would do this and look at the facts. There are tons of videos out there that you can watch that states the facts a hell of a lot better than I have.

12. -Stevey-

-Stevey- Member

That's sounds rather childish. Kind of like "I'm telling Mom!" or "I'll tell the teacher on you!"
    All the same to be fair him calling you stuppid wasn't very mature either.

13. wetsocks

wetsocks there's no one driving

The government, man!