$80 an 8th?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Price Watch' started by Mixmasterbert, Jun 21, 2006.

1. medicalbud

medicalbud Member

I am a state ID card holder in San Francisco

Anyone can get the state ID card and be legal now.

Friends get for bad back!

Just go to a doctor on a list pay $150 to him and then go to hospital and pay $50 for each card prime/caretaker and thats it.

Max weed is $50-60 most clubs for same or better, before clubs $40-85+

In san Francisco alone we have 30+ clubs and in the state 150+Clubs

http://www.sanfranciscocannabisclubs.com/directory/index.htm

420 Green Room 1054 Market St. Write a ReviewACT UP 1884 Market St. Read ReveiwsAlternative Herbal Relief Services 442 Haight Read ReveiwsAlternative Patient Caregivers 953 Mission Suite 40 Write a ReviewAlternative Reflief Co-op 1944 Ocean Write a ReviewBernal Heights Dispensary 33 29th Street Write a ReviewCannaMed Care 1211 Sutter Read ReveiwsCompassionate Care Center #1 112 10th St Write a ReviewCompassionate Care Center #2 194 Church St Write a ReviewChronic Candy Submit Adress Write a ReviewThe Despensary 425 S. Van Ness Write a ReviewThe Divinity Tree 958 Geary St. Read ReviewsEmmalyn's California Cannabis Clinic 1597 Howard St. Read ReviewsGood Fellows Smoke Shop 473 Haight St Read ReveiwsGrass Roots 1077 Post Street Read ReveiwsThe Green Door 843 Howard St Read ReveiwsGrowth Unlimited Home Delivery Service Write a ReviewHappy Days Herbal Relief 607 Divisadero Read ReveiwsHolistic Solutions 722 Columbus Street Read ReveiwsThe HopeNet Coop 223 9th St Write a ReviewKetama Collective 14 Valencia Street Read ReviewsKine2B Home Delivery Service Write a ReviewLove Shack 502 14th St. Read ReveiwsMason Street Despensary 124 Mason St. Read ReveiwsMr. Nice Guy 174 Valencia Street Read ReveiwsNew Remedies Cooperative 1760 Mission St. Write a ReviewPatient and Caregivers Collective 1933 Mission St. Write a ReviewPatient and Caregiver Services of SF 644 Hyde Street Write a ReviewPatient Place 4811 Geray Blvd. Read ReveiwsPurple Heart 1326 Grove Street Read ReveiwsRainbow Organic Medicine Collective Home Delivery Service Write a ReviewRe-leaf Herbal Center 2980 21st Street Write a ReviewSF Patients' Cooperative 350 Divisadero Street Write a ReviewSanctuary 669 O'ferrell Street Write a ReviewValencia Street Caregivers 208 Valencia St. Read ReveiwsThe Vapor Room 609A Haight St. Read Reveiws

2. wonderboy

wonderboy the secret of your power!

^^ lol others from cali, is this actually real or wtf is this dude talking about?

3. Sizzard The Wizard

Sizzard The Wizard Member

In my neck of the woods, the highest top quality weed is only $50 and 8th. And I'm talking high grade High Times weed. Be tosted in one hit. 50 an 8th or 100 a 1/4.

4. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

OK..let's talk Northern Virginia.
    Brown swag = $30 per Quarter
    Green swag = $50 per Quarter
    Beastie (shitty) beasters = $85 per Quarter
    Sexy (light green) beasters = $100 per Quarter
    Dank Nuggets = $110 - $120
    4-way (the best weed on earth) = $120 - $140 per Quarter

I actually paid $70 an 1/8th for some 4-way a recently...was well worth it..of course I make good $.

For those that don't already know:

Fairfax 4-way was originally the top 4 cannabas cup winners (I forget which year), hybrid. It is VERY skunk heavy. If I have a small bong hit sized nugget on a table on the 3rd floor. It reeks up the entire basement. One time I bought a bag and put in my jeans pocket. I ran in my house, up the stairs and put it directly into a tupperware container. I immediately left for work and when I returned the entire house reeked. I mean like a ppile of pissed off kinda skunks type of reek.

5. medicalbud

medicalbud Member

hey before the clubs in san francisco the best weed was $50-$85 a 8th.
    Now its 45-60 in clus in san fran!

6. Memory

Memory Member

80 bucks for an Eighth is a little high, the highest I've seen around here is 50. But it might just be really good.

7. stayin-high-N-kaywhy

stayin-high-N-kaywhy Member

80 for an 8th?? id rather by a quarter at 80 of jus some decent green... ive paid 45 for white widow and 50 for a new strand called ice, the stuff was covered in crystals but there is no way id pay more than 60 an 8th even if it is one hit shit. that jus means less smoke in for hot boxin haha

8. medicalbud

medicalbud Member

high end $60 mid $45 low $25 for 8th here.

9. Catalyst7k

Catalyst7k Member

yea there def is bud worth that price. Around here, talking prices for eigths, for some good dro, which you can pass off to dumb people as exos were paying 45-50 for the eigth, 240 for the ounce and 850 for the quap. going up there is bud around here which we know was exotics, which range like 300-400 an ounce and id pay about 50-60 for the eigth. going up a little more ive seen bud better than that which we classify as headies or high end exos like 400-500 an ounce 60-70 an eigth. Anything above that doesnt Usually come around more than 2-4 times a month and its like 500-600 an ounce and its worth every penny and that bud would easily be worth 80 an eigth. Ive seen so many different buds between all these price ranges i can easily say that they are worth it and that there are buds worth that much. This is suburb of New York city and i can tell you that 80% of it does come out of the city

10. Catalyst7k

Catalyst7k Member

oh yea to kinda add to that ive paid 65 for 2.0 of some banging black haze before, i wouldnt say that it was def worth it but it was up there

11. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Shesh, my last bag cost me twenty.
    And one good size bowl is fine, a bag of weed is a bag of weed in my eyes.
    If I was smoking say 4 bowls to my current one because I payed $80 for 4 eights(1/2 :p), I would be to ripped to reply to this fucking thread. ;P

Good day sir.

12. Catalyst7k

Catalyst7k Member

yea fallout but when you smoke 12-18 blunts a day of 500 dollar an ounce weed that tolerance goes up and you sorta NEED to start paying that much. I cant smoke anything underlike 300-400 dollar an oz weed anymore cuz it doesnt get me high and just gives me a headache from smoking it.:p

13. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Damn
    Take a brake for a while, dont stop cold turkey but slow down'
    way way down.

14. connoisseur_of_sorts

connoisseur_of_sorts Member

haha that's funny. i live in northern british columbia and i get 1/8's of strains like ak-47 and bubblegum for 25-35 canadian.ounces usually go for 180-210 (depending on the dealer). move to canada!

15. NoWhereMan0202

NoWhereMan0202 Member

Damn dude u tryin to mail me some chronic shit

16. calbear

calbear Member

You can get kush dipped in hash oil and rolled in kief for $20 a gram in Norcal from the clubs but you only need a snapper to get blazed on that stuff.

17. hamsammich

hamsammich Member

Here in RI you can get al kinds of good weed if you know the right people. Haze is really popular, and all other types of heady strains come though: Cat Piss, Jack Herer, Northern Lights. This stuff is always $75-80 for a slice.

Haze: [​IMG]

Sorry my camera skills suck.

18. calbear

calbear Member

I kind of think names of bud is not really a good indication of quality. A haze in a bowl on the east coast probably won't look like haze on the west. Names are a good basis for deciding a good bud but names can be made up. This bud didn't have a name cause the grower just got an unnamed batch of clones. This stuff cost me about $33 an eighth in Norcal and it is beautiful.
    [​IMG]

19. streaker

streaker Member

I just paid thirty five dollars for a gram in NYC. Absurd price but it was the strongest stuff I ever smoked. One puff and your finished for an hour or two.

20. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

WOW. You guys get JACKED. HAHAHA give me your number. I'll sell you some real good shit for cheap. haha 60 though haha