$80 an 8th?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Price Watch' started by Mixmasterbert, Jun 21, 2006.

1. Keegan

Keegan Member

Damn straight, and if your paying $50 US, then your still getting ripped off..........

2. KParker730

KParker730 Member

^ dude! ur name is my name! hehe i dont know many other people named keegan

3. fritz

fritz Heathen

high end shit ..
    hahaha..around here we ask for midi (mid grade) kb (loose for kind bud, covers anything worthy) and schwag (garbage, brown, generally waste o' cash bud)

Guilty of paying seventy to eighty a quarter for kb, always with a sample session first.

4. omgimmatt

omgimmatt Visitor

the most expensive ive heard is og kush for 70$ and thats not worht it

5. OmgWtfBbq

OmgWtfBbq Member

100 for white widow?ripped off. im getting a ounce for 200

6. nhorml

nhorml Member

i would not pay 80 bucks a slice for any weed no matter how heady it is 60 max and better be heady

7. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

i got some haze/ak hybrid at 60 and eighth. best shit iv ever smoked by far. my cousin took one hit from a blunt and he was fucked for hours.

8. ESP_Shredder

ESP_Shredder Member

That's unbelievable. It used to be $35 for an 8th of decent shit here. $40 now -_-

9. hapilydamaged

hapilydamaged Member

Dude... go grab a 50 $ 8th and a bottle of liquor. If its really the only stuff there is around then they have a monopoly and you gotta wonder if you really want to let them do that to yah or boycott the SOBs. I am lucky enough to live in California and have a legit reason for MedMJ so I can grab up the Sour Diesel (which is considered medium quality around here) for 40 $ 8th. Of course the craze around here is anything purple ... even if it sucks as long as its shocked into being purple people will pay top dollar. Go figure... I go for the healthy looking green buds and pay less! ;)

O well have fun and dont get so desperate for pot that you are willing to get ripped off for it... If you got money to lose then you probly wouldnt be thinking about it so much as to ask for advice.

BTW does anyone still smoke Silver Haze or Northern Lights anymore?

-S

10. EnterTheFarside

EnterTheFarside the cats pajamas

i payed 80/eigth several times.

something was very not right about that deal, in addition we were not even freshmen yet...

sucks...but whatever, its old money

11. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i wont pay over $60-1/8... and thats pushing it... when you get into 80...100.. for an 1/8 you've worked yourself into the "name brand bud"... you're paying for the name thats all... its like comparings Crocs to the Airwalk version... they are both the same.. only difference is the $$$.. Airwalks are like 30-40 cheaper.. $60 bud will get you just as high as $80 bud... and yea.. whomever said they paid 100 for widow got scammed... white widow makes its presence known quite often around these parts.. and you wont pay more than 50-60

12. Balloonatic

Balloonatic Senior Member

i pay 50$ an 8th tops

13. TokeTrip

TokeTrip Senior Member

I have a lil Lights left form earlier this week. Payed $60 an eigth, but we were experiencing a nugget dry spell, so I didn't mind.

$60 an eigth is worth it for some shit.
    $25 / gram is a fair price for real good hash (AFOAF is gonna be selling it for that price, $5 markup from earlier, sold pretty well).

$50 is the most for kind bud in general, but there are exceptions now and then.

Only thing worth $100 / eigth is white... powder. Paying $8-9 / bowl for kb is ridiculous. A half eigth blunt would be $50... that's insane.

14. jahmin

jahmin Member

I dunno, i don't think any weed is worth $80 an 8th.

I had some of that c-13 shit earlier this summer, which got me the highest i've ever been after just one bong pack, that was only $400 an oz ($50 an 8th)

15. AstronomyDomine

AstronomyDomine Member

Ive seen medical clubs in southern california charge up to 80 an eight, but that is pretty extreme and the strain can be found cheaper at a different clubs usually.

16. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

If you pay anythin more than 50 ur retarded.

17. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

I pay 45 an 8th for dank kind bud..nothing over 50 though people.

18. nismo

nismo Member

Bud sells here in northern australia as hydge and bush.

$35-40aus an 1/8th of bush

$50-60aus an 1/8th of cron hydge

The hyge can range from white widow to low ryder and even northern lights.

The bush is generally bag seeded...that or im not aware of anyone who grows out door brand name bush, or the origin of these seeds.

These prices are what i get, i know of many 8th graders paying up to $100 an 1/8th....i guess thats pretty bad but hey im not selling them it:)

19. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

This thread should be in the "Crack Price Watch" instead of Marijuana Price Watch.

$80 for an 8ball aint bad
    But $80 for an 8th of bud ....PFFFTT lmao nooo wayyy

20. Blakkout

Blakkout Member

I've heard of people paying $80 for some really good shit, but I've never actually seen anything more than about $65 with my own eyes. Personally I wouldn't do it even if that was considered "straight" by some...