8 most common food allergies.

Discussion in 'Food Allergies' started by Willy_Wonka_27, Mar 16, 2007.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

I hate milk.. I wish I could eat some those fancy cheeses.. but i cant.. most i can tolerate is pizza cheese, chedar.. thats about it

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

pizza in gneral kills my guts, hate to admit it because i love it :( i think its a combination of base, cheese, sauces and processed meats.

3. Mary Billups

Mary Billups Members

I don't know if I'm allergic or just have a strong intolerance to:
    1. Fresh pineapple.
    I had eaten some fresh & a short time later, was on the floor, curled up & having stabbing pains from inside my stomach. I also had a strong metallic taste in my mouth.
    I hadn't eaten/drank pineapple since.
    2. Avocado.
    I was living with my sister during this time.
    Four different evening meals in a row, none of the meals had the same ingredients. After each meal, an avocado was shared. I had watched my sister prepare each meal & handle & cut the avocados.
    Around 2:30am, I woke up & barely made it to the toilet to vomit. I stayed over the toilet, stomach trying to eject every drop of whatever was left until I was dry heaving. My sister & my brother-in-law complained that I had kept them up, when they had to work.
    The next 3 nights were almost the same, except that I stayed in my bed, willing myself not to vomit, until I could have a bowel movement. I'm honestly afraid to try another avocado.
    My sister doesn't believe me when I say I am either allergic or have a strong intolerance for both.

4. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I used to LOVE pizza huts pizza Irminsul but a few years ago they changed it and it tastes like crap now!! (And bothers my stomach and it didnt before they changed it)

Morons!!!

5. rasta g child

rasta g child flower power

pizza hut is cool
    get parmesan sauce + stuffed crust