Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by Mui, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Mui

Mui Senior Member

I keep seeing 73 everywhere I go... its weird cuz I decided it was my favorite number of all time when I was in second grade... like we were drivin back home from wisconsin and I look at the road signs and it says were on highway 73 going west... than i look at the time and its 11:73... than I came home and checked my email and I had 73 new messages...
    wtf is up w/ that anyone else have anything similar to this happen 2 them? plz post.

im scurred
    :eek:

2. ki_raven_24f

ki_raven_24f Member

i see the number 13 everywhere

3. Chris L

Chris L Member

11:73? How is that possible? If that's seriously wha tyou saw, and it wasnt some kind of special clock...that's a true mind fuck

4. peace_is_possible

peace_is_possible Member

I used to go this graveyard in ohio, and one night after we felt ... well, I guess you could say not wanted there, we got back in the car and my friends phone that had been sitting in the car had dialed 666. It was extreamly creepy.

5. littlemistymop

littlemistymop Member

I went through a faze of seeing 29 everywhere, mostly on the clock but yeah everywhere else too.
    I think you get fixated on a number and then you notice it everywhere. Where as you just don't acknowedge the other numbers anymore! pretty weird though, maybe it has some meaning which is well beyond our concious minds!

6. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

66!

Not much anymore, but I used to see it EVERYWHERE! Road signs, people's shirst, and a bunch of other places. Pretty weird.

7. Professor Jumbo

Professor Jumbo Mr. Smarty Pants

I see the number 193 fairly frequently. It also happens to be the house number where I grew up, but I have not been back there in about seven years.

8. GroovyMay

GroovyMay Member

i see the number 947 all the time especially on the clock its so weird it just stands out and i always see it

9. element7

element7 Random fool

Sounds cliche' but it was real, and a real mindfuck. Hitchiking up the east coast one time in a group of 4. Kept getting picked up by stoners near signs that had 420 on em', usually took the 4 of us about 20 miles or so, finally got dropped at this out of the way place where they were doing some underground pipe work, the crew had painted the numbers 420 all up and down the road. That night: tried to get a hotel room, guess what we lacked, 4.20. Thought the whole thing left until the next night when we 4 became 3 because one of the cats got picked up by popo at 420am for some dumbass thing he did in the 42nd state. For the longest time I thought it was some big hippie conspiracy just to mess with us.

10. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

quote: 66!

I see that everywhere too, thats how it became my favorite number/

11. MrRee

MrRee Senior Member

[​IMG]

This must be your bus then!